.Im sorry.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I practically stormed back over to my bike. Why was Tom here. Was bill here? My helmet was still sat on my head. Once I made it to my bike it was surrounded by a crowd of people.

Are you fucking kidding me. I tried to push through but no.

"FUCKING MOVE CUNTS."

I yelled at everyone, they all turned there heads to look at me. I was fuming at this point. Tonight was not my night. Everyone made room for me to walk down. They all shut up as I did. 11:20pm, 10 minutes.

I decided to just sit on my bike and looked through my phone. I flicked my phone opened so see missed calls and texts from Chris.

I couldn't be bothered with him. I flicked my phone shut and shoved it into my bag. I took a deep breath in to try to relax myself.

"RACERS THIS IS YOUR 5 MINUTE CALL."

Someone over a speaker called out. I twisted the key in my bike and started her up. Everyone clapped for me and wished me good luck.

I didn't have luck on my side.

No had said it.

No one.

I felt like I was going to lose my mind. It's always been said and now it hasn't. Now I had to rely on myself and pray and hope I would be okay.

I revved the engine of my bike to get people to move out the way. I made my way slowly to the start line.

Two bikes pulled up to me. Both r1s. One that I recognized and one that I didn't.

"Sup Chicky."

"You really had to get your boyfriend on me as well?"

The guy rolled his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever told you my name. It's Ray."

"Donttttt care."

I threw back at him. I just needed to win.

"Im Blake."

I turned my head to the other r1 guy who I hadn't raced with before.

"Your British?"

My eyebrow arched up but they couldn't see. Blake looked at me confused.

"Ummm yes?"

"Cool, I've never been to Britain before, it's always been my dream to race there though."

Blake seemed way more nice then Ray. Blake didn't seem intimidating and just was more quiet in a way. He smiled and nodded at me.

That's when the girl in teeny tiney shorts walked out onto the start line. She held her flag up. I changed my gear into 2 and pulled my clutch in. Revving the engine. She pulled the flags down and everyone went zooming, including me.

I was still posed form before and now I was more pissed as people were in front of me. I raged through the road and we made it to the high way, aka an empty free straight road to win on. I passed many people and now I waS once again in the lead. Keeping in gear 5 at a steady 275km I raced down the high way.

Then Ray was suddenly next to me. It felt like a repeat of my first race. But only this time u was more nervous. I sped up and so did he, he kept close to the side on me. I hit 300km the suddenly. He slammed his foot into the side of my bike.

The impact making me tip my bike over, slamming against the concrete road. I let myself go limp and I felt my skin on my arms and back being torn off, rocks and dirt forcing themselves into my burnt ripped up skin. I don't remember how long I slid across the road for.

I can to a stop and I couldn't feel my arms. They were numb. My head buzzed. I was on my back. Staring into the starry night. I turned my head to see my bike engulfed in flames. I felt a hot tear run down my face.

Fuck.

This was it.

"Moxie."

My head was forced to look up. My visor was opened and I was met with the face of Tom kaulitz. Oh he will never get old.

He looked like he was crying.

"I'm sorry Tom."

My sight grew blurry and the worried shouts of Tom filled my ears.

Then everything went black.
.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 712

Sorry for not uploading yesterday! Totally didn't use my dickhead of an ex name for the 'Chicky' guy