.yea i know them.

🕷️
‼️Edited ver. (I realized a big mistake in this chapter regarding Hunter and Tom. As I was writing this I didn't think back to chapter and i completely fucking forgot hunter and Tom knew each other so I just made a quick change to that! Plot was not changed one bit!‼️

 As I was writing this I didn't think back to chapter and i completely fucking forgot hunter and Tom knew each other so I just made a quick change to that! Plot was not changed one bit!‼️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger (I've changed track location, so ignore last chapters track name) Sachsenring track.

.

.
After sitting in a bus with like an hour we made it to the track. And when I say it's big. It's fucking big. It's bigger then New Zealand's tracks and those are the only tracks I've rode on before.

I step off the bus once we make it to our garage on pit lane. The team instantly start setting up. I try to help but Hunter tells me to sit down. He grabs me a chair and literally makes me sit down.

The one thing I like about this group is how chill they are. I mean, they bought two fucking couches to set up a little sitting space in one of the corners of the garage. As well as a tv to watch the live stream.

In one half of the garage they were setting up all there tools and in the last corner was where all the junk went.

Way more organized then I'll ever be. I take my phone out of my pocket and see all these Instagram notifications. I scroll through them but one stands out.

Tokio Hotel.... FOLLOWED ME? I quickly unlock my phone to look at this notification. I click on there Instagram account and there it was. The big 'follow back' button. And I followed back. Who wouldn't.

"Moxie! Get your leathers on, it's qualifying."

(For people who don't know what qualifying is, it's basically when you do a couple laps on the track the best you can to see where you will place on the gird, aka start line.)

I got up and saw my leathers on a clothes rack. I undid my jeans and grabbed the leathers. I put my foot through each leg hole and shimmied my into the leathers. I got my arms through and I put in my chest protector then I zipped up the front.

I got my boots on and my helmet on. I waited before I put my gloves on. I walk over to my bike but.... It isn't my bike.

"Hunter this is not my bike!"

I called out to hunter, he rushed over a laughed at me.

"So I forgot to mention.... We got you on a 1000cc, you racing motogp now. I mean we're at this track for a reason."

IM RACING IN MOTOGP? I try to calm my nerves. Just like street racing. But no kicking. Just go.

I'm sitting on a chair next to my bike as the team makes sure everything on the bike is perfect.