.Street racer.

🕷️

Please understand I'm
trying my hardest...

My heads but I'm
trying my regardless...

Anxiety is one hell
of a problem.

🕷️

🕷️

"Moxie...."

A muffled voice was ringing through my head

"Moxie.."

It was painful.

"Moxie!"

My eyes flew open and I looked around. Chris was kneeling in front of me. He had a worried smile on his face. Paige and Cher was sitting either side of me.

"Come on kid let's go home."

Chris helped me get up and I waved bye to Cher and Paige. I guessed Lauren already left. Chris walked me over to his blue Ute. He opens the front passenger seat and helps me get in.

The minute I sit down my head falls onto the head rest. My head was pounding. I was hungry but to scared to eat.

Chris got into the other side of the car and he turned it on.

"What happened Fox."

A nickname Chris gave me when I was 11, when my dad first started racing we met Chris. He called me Fox cause I was quick and cheeky like one.

"I greened."

I turned my head to look out the window. Looking at the almost non existent stars from the light pollution.

"You smoked weed you mean. Fox your 15, why do you do it that to yourself."

I smiled softly. Why did I do that to myself. That's a good question.

"I want to escape."

We were stopped at a red light, I turned to face Chris who was already facing me.

"I want to forget."

I immediately start crying. I hate it. I'm so weak. Chris sighs. I look down to my boots that were muddy from the bush we smoked in.

"Fox you know, this is the one thing your dad wouldnt want you to do. He would want you to follow in his footsteps."

I looked back up at Chris, the light changed to green.