.what the f.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
My head was fuzzy.

I could hear the muffled chatters of people.

Men.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A heart monitor?

Where the fuck was I.

My eyes fluttered open and I was blinded by a very bright white like.

"She's up!"

"Get the docter"

The slightly muffled frantic voices said. I turned my head around. Observing my surroundings. I was.... In a hospital?

How.... Then it hit me. My head aches and that's when it flashed through my mind. That guy kicking my bike. The pain of my skin being shredded off my back and the back of my arms.

Seeing my bike in flames. It was over. Everything was over. I turned my head to see Bill sitting them, a worried expression sitting on his face.

"Bill...."

He gave a smile of pity. I didn't want pity. My back ached. It felt like their was 1000 needles poking and prodding at my back.

"Hi Ms Trigger.... I'm your Docter Mr lane. How are you feeling?"

The docter asked me. He had a cleanly shaved face and wore these cute glasses.

"When can I race again."

I locked eyes with his. Racing 600s we're coming up. I had to beat everyone. I had to prove that I can do anything by myself.

"I mean surprisingly you didn't break any bones, just serious burns and wounds, especially on my back. I could give you two months before you could race again."

He explained to me. I looked over to bill.

"Phone?"

I reached my arm out a little bit even though it hurt like hell. Bill reached into my pocket and surprisingly my phone survived. Flip phones are amazing.

I flicked my phone open and went into my contacts. And stopped at the contact, well random number which I remember that guy giving me saying he could give me that bike to race. He never told me his name.

I clicked on the number and called him.

After two beeps he picked up.

"Um hello?"

"Hi it's Moxie, I was wondering when racing starts."

I asked the guy.

"Oh shit yea, um a month and two weeks, it starts in a month and two weeks."

"Cool. Could you stay on call I just need to talk to someone"

I quickly pulled my phone from my ear. I stared at the doctor.

"I need to be outta here in a month."

The docter looked shocked. He opened his mouth to speak then stoped. He lifted his hand up. Then stopped. He sighed.

"I can't do that. You injur-"

"Your gonna have to do that. I have to race. I'll be fine, it's just skin on my back right?"

I interrupted the docter. He nodded at me. I smiled in thanks. I bought my phone back to my ear.

"Sorry about that! I can meet you in a month if I can try the bike?"

I asked the guy on the phone.

"Uh yea I can send you the location closer to the time but umm, what happened?"

"Oh I just crashed and tore all the skin off my back back basicall, no biggy!"

The man on the phone was quiet.

"Oh I'm fineeee, also what your name?"

"It's Hunter."

"Okay Hunter we'll I'll see you soon!"

I ended the call and turned my attention back to the doctor.

"When can I be discharged."

I asked him. The doctor looked down to this clipboard and he was taking his jolly good time looking through the papers. I rolled my eyes and looked around the room again.

Tom wasn't here. Chris wasn't here.

I went to feel my nose and felt the piercing was gone. Probably fell out during the crash. I rubbed my tongue against the top of my mouth and felt that the tongue piercing was still there.

"We can get you out in two days but you can't over door yourself and can't walk around a lot."

The doctor told me. He eyed me telling me he was serious. Just as he was about to continue, I interrupted him.

"Blah blah blah, stay home, rest. I get it"

The doctor rolled his eyes and walked out. That's when the tv caught my attention. Tom and Chris? The fuck.

"Hey Bill turn up the volume for a sec."

Bill grabbed the tv remote and turned up the tv. It was the news but someone was interviewing Both Tom and Chris. Together.

'So are we going to get any information about Moxie Trigger'

A reporter asks.

I can see Chris thinking about what to saw. I'm sure he would like to say 'oh she's just been illegally racing'.

'I was there when it happened. There was something on the road and she slipped, I'm glad I was following her."

Tom spoke up. He stood up to me.

Bill turned the tv off and I glared at him, he put his hands up In defense.

"You have been asleep for two days moxie."

My jaw literally dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"
.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 837
This book is almost at 7k reads!!!