.I LOVE IT!.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I pointed at the sketch Amy had shown me.

"That one."

Amy smiled, I smiled.

🕷️

🕷️It was so beautiful

🕷️
It was so beautiful. Now it was time. Amy used that special paper and put a stencil on my knee where the tattoo would go. It was perfect. It hugged my knee perfectly and ran up my thigh cleanly.

It was going to be beautiful.

I couldn't ruin this one.

That's when the sound of a tattoo gun jolted me out of my thought. Amy was wearing a black face mask and had her hair tied back in a bun. Her hands were gloved and in her right hand sat her black tattoo gun.

I took a deep breath in. I knew this feeling but I'm still nervous about a fucking needle poking into my skin like 20 times per second.

"You ready?"

I nodded. Then that tingly feeling ran through my leg. I grunted slightly. Fuck this hurts more then my back.

I was trying to relax myself as the needle stabbed me hundreds of time, but suddenly my phone was getting a call.

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the chair next to me. I flicked it open. No way....

The call read
Tom Kaulitz.

"I'm gonna talk this real quick Amy."

I told her. Not noticing I was speaking to her in English. I've found that it's what I do when I'm mad or nervous.

I hit the answer button. I raised my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

I spoke into the phone