.this is for the best.

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.

I walked slowly and lightly down the stairs. Slowly making my way to the garage. I stopped at the end of the stairs. Listening for Chris. It would be quite awkward for him to walk into me.

I heard him chuckle from a tv show in the lounge. That was my queue. I walked across the hall and it a little bit to the garage. I walked in and closed to door softly. Making sure to not make and noise. I walked over to the garage door and slowly lifted it up. It made a slight scratching noise and I just prayed that Chris didn't hear.

I fully opened the door and walked back over to my bike. My helmet sat on the handle bars. I shoved it over my head and clipped it on. My keys already sat in the key hole from the last time I used it.

I clicked the side stand up. Slowly pushing my bike out down the small driveway. I swung my leg over the bike. I looked up at Tom. He nodded. I nodded back. I turned the keys. Hearing the click of the bike I turn it on fully. It revved making noise but I quickly had to let it heat up.

I pulled the clutch in going into 1st gear and I managed to make out someone's call.

I turn around to see Chris. He was standing at the edge of the garage. I looked back forward and pulled on the throttle.

I'm sorry Chris but.... It's Time for me to be by myself.

That's what I did. I followed after Tom to his house. Tears soaking my helmet as I ride. I was 17, leaving off a man who wasn't even related to me by blood.

We got to the Kaulitz house. I pull up onto the drive way and Bill came running out. He had his phone pointing at me. I turned my bike to neutral.

"Rev it!"

I smiled as he yelled that a pulled on the throttle twice. He started to cheer and I laughed at him. I turned the bike of. I flicked up visor up. Inhaling the cold nights air.

"You okay?"

Tom approached me. I smiled and nodded. My eyes were dry and swollen.

I got off the bike and Tom opened the garage I wheeled my bike in, putting it on the side stand against a wall. I unclipped my helmet and hung it on the handle bar of my bike.

Tom walked behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. Kissing along my neck.

"Do you want your own room or do you want to share?"

"I wanna share."

I don't think I could be alone at the moment. I feel like I would cry in a new room every night. In a place I don't know.

Tom locked his hand with mine and dragged me along to his room. Yo the stairs and down a hallway a bit. His room was a bit messy. He had a wall with a bunch of hooks to hang is crazy amount of hats on. His closet was big for storing the many different pairs of baggy jeans and baggy shirts.

He had a large bed with two small tables on either side of it. He's room looked expensive.

🕷️ (what the hat wall would look like.)

🕷️

I walked in and sat myself on the familiar bed. Ah i remember greening out at that party. Tom taking me home and Chris having a little rage at me.

I smiled softly at the thought. Tom was busy unpacking clothes from his tour. The tank top and jeans I was in were uncomfortable and sweaty from the heat at the track during the day.

I stripped off my top and jeans, picking up one of Toms shirt on the floor, slipping it over my head and arms. What was I gonna do now? I had no income. I felt bed crashing at Toms without some sort of income to pay for things.

I ran my hands over my hot face, using my palms to rub my swollen eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I look up to see Tom staring down at me. He was Mine now.

"Yea just a little sad..."

He pulled my head into his chest. His warmth comforted me. Told me it was okay.

I latched my arms around his waist and felt a stray tear fall. That Tera turned into sobs. Uncontrollable sobs. Crying into Toms shirt.

He just stood there letting me cry into him. He knew I needed this. His hands kneaded through my jet black messy hair.

He bent down and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he used one arm to support me and the other to move his duvet.

He laid down with me on top on him, using his chest as a pillow.

He rubbed my lower back with one hand and his other was rested on the side of my head. I felt safe. I was safe. But what do I do. I knew I had to keep street racing. It was almost like a second home. But that wouldn't make me money unless people placed bets on me.

I'll think about it tomorrow..... maybe I should get my lip pierced tomorrow.... Yea that would be cool.

My ocean eyes fluttered closed and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

A much needed one.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 914

SORRY FOR THE DELYAED UPDATES GUYS.
School has been getting to me and im currently just not sleeping well but im feeling better recently. Chapters will start to be more frequent I promise. Although this story is coming to an end I feel like there could be at least 10 more chapters.

Ily for 42 k reads 🤍