.they know now.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I felt my hand rev the throttle my my left hand let go of the clutch. Instantly I was off. I had a fucking good start making me in 1st. Now I had to hold my place. 16 laps to go..... shit that's gonna take for ever.

(I apologize for my laziness but Im not writing about every single lap 🫡😭)

The first lap is always the easiest. You have energy. Your not tired. Second lap is the best for taking over people. Which is what 2nd place is trying to do right now. He kept trying to dig at me through corners but it always ended up with him breaking right before he would crash into me.

Dirty riding is what I call it.

This guy never got off my ass until 3rd place caught up. I was going around 275km. 2nd and 3rd started to go at it so I left them be.

We were coming up on a straight which I was super confident on. Longest straight on the track. Best way to make up lost time the second I came up from the corner the led onto the straight, I went straight up to 6th gear. Quickly hitting the 300km mark. Almost getting to 310km before I had to turn again.

It was the 5th lap and I still held first strongly. But there was a problem. I was growing tired. 2nd place was catching up to me. I needed to keep my energy for the last couple laps.

10th lap. Still in first surprisingly. There had been a couple times second had gotten in front of me but I managed to fight them off most of the time. I was going strong but losing pace quickly. Which was not a good thing. I kept my energy for straights so I could fucking bolt through them.

Lap 16. I had just crossed the line. It was the last lap. 2nd still on my fucking ass but I was confident. I flew through corners and shot through straights. I felt like an eagle hunting it's prey.

I was at a smaller straight before the long finish. 2nd place had gotten weirdly close to me for some reason. As we were turning into a corner I sped up to over take him.

Then suddenly as I tilted. HE KICKED MY FUCKING BIKE. Not enough to make me crash but it sent a shock through me. Making me slow down.

Making me lose first.

I instantly got my head back into the game but I couldn't catch up. I wouldn't.

We were coming up to the finish line. Well I was. 1st place had already passed it cause of his dirty play. Now we were looping the track for a single lap to get back to pits.

Everyone cheering for me and 1st place. I looked forward to see him waving at everyone. Me? I'm swearing at him.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT KICKING ME."

He couldn't hear me but I'm going to have a stern talking to him.

We pulled into pit lane and I slowly followed after him. I watched him go into his garage. I noted where it was and went back to mine. Furious. I was furious. I pulled into the garage where everyone was cheering for me.

They put my bike on a paddock stand and I swung my leg off. I aggressively ripped my gloves off and unclipped my helmet pulling it off.

Hunter came into hug me but i just stuffed my helmet into his grasp.

"Who got 1st."

He looked at me. He could see my rage in my eyes.

"Um Ray Mayfield."

That name.... That night ran through my head again.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER."

I stormed out the garage, a camera man following me, as well as Tom and hunter.

Hunter constantly asking what happened and what was wrong. Tom was just silent. I made it to the garage where Ray pulled into.

Everyone celebrating for there win.

"OI THE FUCK WAS THAT OUT THERE."

Everyone's heads turned to me in confusion.

"You fucking dirty racer Ray! Kicking my bike! YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

I go to lunge at him. It was him. He was the one at that street race. He's the one that kicked me. Maybe it was time for everyone to know who I was.

"You don't remember me... do you Ray."

Ray walked closer to me. Studying me even. He shook his head.

"Maybe this will."

I unzipped my leathers, pulling my arms out and letting it hang at my waist.

"Ring any bells?"

I said as I turned around and lifted up my shirt. Showing my now scarred up back from that one night.

"No you.... Night Rider?"

"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

I spat in his face. He was still in shock. I turned to the camera.

"Is this live?"

The camera guy nodded.

"I'll let you know your dear Ray mayfield street races and he."

I turned to face Ray.

"He kicked me off my bike. Giving me that nasty scar on my back."

No one said anything. I think they were all to shocked. Rays team looked pissed. Not at me. At him.

But now I think about it.

My identity is out there.

People know now.

They know I'm Night Rider.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 892

Sneaky chapter I whipped up in 10 minutes.

The world knows Night Riders Moxie now.... What will she do?