.im not 14 anymore.

I don't want your dirty Talk cause...

Im just 16!!

🕷️

.

.

🕷️ Moxie Trigger

.

.

What the fuck. Why am I in a bed with Tom Kaulitz. I look forward praying and hoping that we didn't do anything weird. Anything I wouldn't do. Well I would but not with him.

I hear a groan and my gaze fall back to Tom. He was asleep on his back, shirtless. His arms were laying on each side of him, giving me a good look of his muscles.

His dreads fell to his shoulders and some were spread out on the bed under him. My eyes couldn't help look at his abs, he had a defined v line. Everything about him screamed out to me. He was my type of guy. Slim but has defined muscles. His lip piercing was slightly moving every time he took a breath in and out.

"Like what you see Pretty girl?"

My eyes shot up to his face. He had the fattest smirk plastered over his face. His eyes had a flirtatious look through them as we locked eyes.

"Where am I?"

I ask him, completely ignoring his hormonal energy he was giving off. He sat up and stretched his arms. I tried my best to not look but his arms muscles were just there infront of me.

"Stop staring or I will actually jump on u."

Once again my eyes shot to his face, I awkwardly smiled and looked around the room, taking in the surroundings.

"My room, me and bills house."

He explained quickly. I nodded and got up. I looked around for my clothes.

"Where is my skirt."

I asked. Not even looking at him. I needed to go home. Chris is going to kill me.

"In the wash sorry, vomit on them. Your bag is on the kitchen table."

I nodded and walked to what I thought was his closet and I was right. I walked in and looked through the many pairs of jeans. All way to big. I picked out a simple worn out light blue pair and stole one of his belts.

I walked out and looked at him. He was sitting up against his head board. I went to walk to the door, I opened it then stopped in my tracks.

"Thanks.... Tom."

I thanked him and carried on. I walked down a hallway that led to a set of stairs. I had no idea where I was going. As I walked down the stairs Toms baggy jeans kept flying over my feet.