.paparazzis suck.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I locked eyes with Tom and winked at him. He seemed somewhat shocked my by words. I turned around and walked over to my bike. I shoved my helmet onto my head and swung my hood leg over the bike. I flicked the side stand up and turned the bike on.

I turned my bike around pushed it to Toms car. I stopped next to his window.

"Wanna come back to mine?"

I asked him. He smirked at me

"How could I say no."

He flirted back. I rolled my eyes and I flicked my bike up to 2nd gear.

"I guess I'll meet you there."

I revved the engine twice before I let go of the clutch softly and revved, I slowly moved forward until I sped off when it was safe.

My hair flowing behind me, the cold breeze hit my belly, giving me goosebumps. I loved this feeling. I don't care how many time I say it I will never get over it.

I pulled up to a traffic light and it went red. Of course it had to. A car pulled up next to me, I turned my head to see Toms car.

"Wow look at this hottie on a bike."

He called out, I laughed at him revving my bike in response. He smiled. The roads were empty. No one seen. I flipped my visor up.

"My house is at the end of this street, I'll race you there."

I told Tom, he nodded his head. I flipped my visor down, turning my focus to the road a head of me. My bike sat in gear 2, I had the clutch in. Waiting for the light to turn green.

And there it was. The second the light turned green I softly but quickly let go of the clutch, pulling on the throttle at the same time. I flicked the gear up to gear 4 and I was ahead of Tom. I means it obvious I would win.

After a minute of being on that straight home I actually got home. Tom came after 30 seconds.

I turned my bike off flickering the side stand down. I unclipped my helmet, pulled it off my head. I carefully maneuvered my leg off my bike, making sure not to irritate my tattoo. I lent on my bike, watching as Tom got out of his car. He waddled over to me, his baggy jeans catching under his shoes.

"I went easy on you."

Tom claimed. I laughed softly.

"Of course you did Tom."

I replied back. I had a big smile on my face. Tom came closer to me. He trapped my against my bike, his hands placed on either side of me on the bike.

"I missed you Moxie....."

He mumbled out softly. He lent his head on my shoulder. This soft side of Tom was my favorite.

I lifted my arm up and placed it on the back of Toms neck. My thumb rubbed up and down on his neck.

"I missed you to Tom..."

I replied back to him. He slowly lifted his head up. The biggest smile was on his face. I looked deeply into his eyes. My blue eyes locking with his brown eyes.

My hand still on the back of his neck, he lifted his hand up and softly placed it on my cheek. He slowly lent in, my eyes closing slowly knowing what about to happen.

Then a sudden click and flash. I flinched and my eyes shot open. Looking to the left of us was a paparazzi. Who just took a photo of me and Tom about to kiss.

Before Tom could say anything the guy ran off. Tom slowly walked away from me. His eyes were wide. I could of just ruined his career, as well as my own.

"You should go Tom."

Tom looked down at home. I held a weak smile on my face.

"No I'm staying. They can fucking post that if they want I don't give two shits."

My eyes widened at his response. I walked forward and grabbed his hand. Our finger locking with each other. I dragged Tom to my house. That fucking new sponsee was still here?

"Tom, Chris's new sponsor is here. So let's just go up to my room."

Tom nodded. I opened the front door and I walked straight to the stairs.

"Moxie! Come here."

It was Chris. I couldn't be bothered right now so I carried on walking up the stairs. Toms hand still locked to mine he followed after me.

"Moxie did you not-"

I slowly turned my head to see a wide eyed Chris staring at Tom and I.

"I heard you Chris. And no I'm not going there."

I started to drag Tom up the stairs to my room. We walked down the hallway and made it to my room.

"This is the first Time I've been to your room Moxie. It's cute."

Tom complimented. I smiled. I walked over to my desk and picked up my pack of cigarettes. I opened the box and grabbed one, placing it between my lips. I grabbed the light that also sat on my desk. I lit up the cigarette and inhaled the tobacco. Exhaling smoke, calming down my nerves.

"Oh shit moxie."

I turned my head to Tom who was sat at the edge of my bed. He handed me his phone.

Tom Kaulitz and Moxie Trigger dating!

From this phot from an anonymous source, we Tom Kaulitz and Moxie Trigger going in for a kiss. We have had reports and other photos that they have been seen around each other a lot. They sat together at **** event, and today have been seen around at a tattoo parlor and motorbike dealership. Are these two dating????

Oh shit.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 973

THANK U FOR 16.8k READS TFFFFF