.once again alone.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️

.

.
We pull up to the carpark where this so called big meet up was happening. And let me tell you something. IT WAS FUCKING HUGE.

There was jdm cars, drag cars, so many sexy modified cars. It reminded me of fast and furious 1. And not only is their cars. There so many motorbikes!

I can tell that the car people and bike people have split the carpark in half, but you can see they are still mingling. Oh this reminded me of New Zealand. The meetups with all the shitty car's drifting and drag racing. It felt like home.

The only thing here is that I had no friends. Only Tom. I slowly make my way over to where all the motorbikes are, people are cheering and wolf howling as I drive past.

What the fuck.... Oh wait. There cheering at Tom. Not because he's Tom Kaulitz. Because he's on the back of the bike, he's not driving it. We make our way to and empty carpark which there was some surprisingly.

I turned the bike off and flicked down the side stand.  Tom was still sitting on the back of the bike. I slapped his thigh.

"Get off already I wanna look around."

Tom quickly got off and I followed after. I took my keys out of the key hole as I didn't want it to get stolen. Tom started to try in clips his helmet.

"Don't take your helmet off."

My muffled voice spoke up,

"Just open the visor a bike, no one needs to see who your are."

Tom nods slowly and he flicks the visor up a little bit. I grab a hold of Toms hand and I start to drag him along with me.

"This place reminds me of when I was in New Zealand."

I turned to look at Tom. He looked down at me.

"How?"

He chuckled a bit. I lifted up my visor so my voice was a bit more clear.

"We used to have car meet ups all the time, just like these but smaller. Me and my mates would have drink ups before but I can't do that now."

Tom tilted his head slightly.

"Drink ups?"

"Basically when you meet up with friends for drinks."

Tom let's put a small 'Oh' and I smile at him. Theres one place I wanna go. The drifting area.

A large gust of burnt rubber scent hit my nose.

"Ugh Shit."

"Shit that stinks."