.car chats and cops.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
Tom just looked at me. Confused but interested. Me was interested in me.

"Uh it's just something me and my dad say."

I tried not to go into depth. Talking about it makes me go through the same loop again. Reminds me that I didn't tell him, I get drunk or high, then throw up.

"You dad crashed though."

I just looked at him, shock on my face. He was still confused.

"How did you know?"

"It's been on the news before."

Of course it was. But Germany news? No. Tom searched it up. He wanted to know more about Moxie.

"So.....?"

I looked at him confused now.

"So what?"

"Why did he crash."

I sighed. I looked down to my feet. It all replayed in my head. The way second crashed into my father. It was in bedded in my head. It was on loop.

I lifted my head up. Going to speak but, I couldn't. I physically couldn't.

"It's okay Moxie."

My eyes flew over to his, he had a soft smile on his face, reassuring me to take my time. For once Tom isn't living up to his title on being a womenizer. He was patient and cared.

"I would tell him Don't crash and he never did. But that one time he...."

I couldn't say anymore otherwise I would burst into tears. Tom nodded. I felt a singular tear run down my face. Tom lifted his hand up and rubbed it off my cheek.

"He would be proud moxie."

I don't know what it was about Tom but he was suddenly being nice to me? I smiled at his words though. I liked this side of Tom. The only sides I knew was a flirty guy who had a girl on each side of his hips.

But he was different.

"Why are you being so nice to me."

I decide to straight up ask him. I was looking out the window. At the light polluted sky.

"I..... don't know, it just feels right."

I turn back towards him, his ears were slightly red. I smiled.

"It's nice to see this side of you Tom."

He smiled back.  Our eyes locked, I could feel heat radiating off him. I think we both knew the looks in our eyes. We know what we wanted. I wanted him to smash his lips into mine.