.pull your shit together.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
"Moxie Trigger, your guardian is here."

I had moved off Tom a couple minutes as the cops told us to 'stop fucking'.

I nodded and turned my attention to Tom.

"I'll see you around?"

I tried to hold a smile for him. He smiled back.

"Yea you will."

I nodded and the cop walked me out of the cell, and down fuck knows how many corridors. Soon enough I was at a reception where the one and only Chris was waiting for me.

"Let's go Trigger."

Chris called out. He never calls me trigger. He only calls me Trigger when I've done something wrong. I followed him out to his car. He was driving his ute. He stormed over to the drivers side as I went to the front passenger side.

I got in, put my seat belt on and sat in silence. Waiting for the long lecture that was gonna come.

For 5 minutes, nothing.

"When can we get my bike back."

I risked my literal life by breaking the silence. Chris didn't even look at me.

"I don't want you to have it."

"It's mine."

"Is it though?"

"Yes I bought it with dads will money. I wasn't gonna give shit to you Chris. 'Oh but you could get yourself a better racing bike!' Fuck up Chris."

Chris just grumbled at me knowing I was right.

"Im over your shit Moxie."

"Im over myself as well dont worry."

I hissed at him. Tension was growing and I was going to actually lash out if he said one thing.

"I want to get my bike."

"We can get it tomorrow."

"Good."

Back to silence. Uncomfortable silence.

"Moxie. Im pulling you out of racing."

I just turn my head. Stunned at what he said.

"Jak shit."

I spat at him. Im the reason we're in Germany right now. Im the reason he's making bank.

"Im sick of this shit your pulling. You need to get yourself together."