.Tom, Tom, Tom.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger.

.

.

I woke up to light sleeping through my blinds. I stretched and sat up. The pain of waking up. It was 10am. Saturday morning.

I got up and walked out my room to the kitchen. I walked in, Chris was on the phone to someone. He smiled at me and I just glared at him. Does he not think I'm still mad.

I walk over to the white kitchen counter and turn the jug on. I waited for the jug to boil and as I was, I was listening in to Chris's convo.

"Yea that's cool. When do you think you can get out to see the bike?"

What bike?

"Wednesday? Yea that works, I work from home so."

Someone's coming on Wednesday, mentally remember to stay home on Wednesday.

"Am I sure, yea I'm a hundred percent sure I wanna sponsor you, new riders are always great."

It snapped. He already had some some lined up to take over my work. Little skank.

The jug clicked and I grabbed a tea spoon of coffee, put it into a mug and poorer the hot water in, then adding some cold water.

"Can we go get my bike I need to go out soon."

I ask Chris, not even looking at him.

"Not even asking if you can go out. You just are?"

I went to take a sip of my coffee. But he made me to angry. I place the cup down and turned to him.

"Yes, I have friends now."

"Let's go in 30"

"Okay."

Our short conversation was over. I grabbed my cup of coffee and walked upstairs back to my room. I shut my door calmly. I placed my cup on my desk and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself.

He's already replaced Me. Am I really not that good?

Over thinking. A common thing I do. I am good enough. I am the reason why I'm here. No one else.

That's brings me to one conclusion. I have money. I need to race. I need to beat Chris's new racer. I need to get my own 600!

I go get my bike. Go to Tom and Bills, ask them about bike dealerships. Then on Sunday I'll go get one with Chris's Ute. And then find a friend who can transform it to a race bike!