.goodbyes are hard.

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
Everyone from the prize giving started to filter off back to their cars or the their garages. I turned to Tom who was stood behind me.

"I need to see Chris."

I spoke up. Tom looked sort of shocked but then he hugged me.

"Tell me what your doing..."

He mumbled into my neck.

"I'm saying sorry. And then never coming back here. To racing. Night Rider is home for me."

I ran my hand weakly over Toms back. Rubbing circles. I had a dream when I was young.

Be like him. Be like dad.

Don't listen to mum, Don't do what she says.

Race.

Race like your father Moxie. I did for a hot minute.

I loved it with my heart...... but did I really?

Or did I love the thought of racing like my dad. Did I feel the need to prove to him I could. Or that I would.

I softly pulled away from Toms embrace.

"I'll be back."

I walked past him to Chris's garage. Taking a deep breath. I stepped in through the open garage door to see Chris slowly packing up his stuff.

"Chris."

He looked up at me. I looked down at him. He was crouched on the floor packing up tools.

"Moxie?"

I kneeled down next to him. We locked eyes. He has done so much for me. But so little. But hurt me. Replaced me.

I wanted to cry. I loved Chris. So much. He's the reason I got out of that shit hole of a life in New Zealand. But he also just dragged me into a new one.

"Thank you for everything Chris."

I smiled weakly at him. He was about to start talking when I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry for everything I have said."

I got up and started to walk away towards the garage door. I stopped. I looked back to see Chris almost in tears.

"I don't say this enough. But Chris. I do love you. Remember okay?"

I looked forward and walked off to my garage. My eyes growing heavy and hot. Tears. Hot wet tears ran down my cheeks slowly. Why did it hurt. Why do goodbyes hurt.

I made it back to the garage and Tom and the rest of them were waiting their.

Tom called me over to them which I quickly followed them. I ran into the garage grabbed my back before I did. They took me to there tour bus.

"Can we make a stop at mine?"

Bill nodded his head at me. We all one by one got into the bus and claimed a seat. I got one next to Tom. He had his hand snakes around my waist as I used his shoulder as a head rest.

My eyes grew foggy and weighed down. That's when sleep hit me. I fell asleep leaned up on Tom.

.

.

.
"Foxy."

I woke up to my name being called. I sit up quickly, flattening my hair. I look out the window that was behind me. This was the Kaulitz house. Not mine. I noticed Gustav and Georg weren't on the bus anymore.

"This isn't my house."

"Ah right! Toms gonna take you in his car."

Bill answered me, I slowly nodded my head. We all got off the bus and Bill started to grab his and Toms bags. I felt bad for leaving him to do that alone bud told us to go so we did.

We're in Toms car now. Driving to mine. When we sat at traffic lights I felt Toms hand rest on my thigh that was covered by jeans. Slightly squeezing it before the lights went back to green.

And there it was.

My house. Chris's ute was parked on the side of the road. The house lights on. He was home. That wasn't the plan.

"Tom I'm going to climb onto my roof and see if my bedroom window is open."

Before he could stop me I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Trust me."

Me just nodded his head.

"Here's the plan. I go in through my bedroom. I'll listen to where Chris is. I get my shit. I slowly make my way to the garage. I get my bike and helmet. Slowly open the garage door. Wheel my bike out. Once my bike is wheeled out. Be ready to drive away. Once my bike is on. Start to drive. I'll follow. We go back to yours. Got it."

Tom quickly nodded his head. I smiled, removing my hand from his mouth. I gave him a quick peck and slowly got out the car. I gently closed the car door, walking away quickly. Keeping light on my feet.

My room was next to the one story part of the house and it kinda stuck out of the roof, making it an easy access in or out. I walked to the face and started to climb up it. I made a small leap onto the roof. Eyeing up my window.

I normally left my window unlocked, but what if Chris went in and locked it. I slowly walked over to the window. I used my hands to try and push it up.

Please please please.

It moved up. Yes thank fuck. I slowly crawled into my room. Grabbing things I needed. Debt card, a pair of clothes. And my spare pack of cigs. I shoved them into a black bag and walked over to my desk.

I grabbed the photo of my dad. Carefully placing it in the bag. I smiled softly. I zipped up the bag and swung it onto my back. I go to walk out of my room. Music coming from downstairs in the lounge. Sounds like the tv.

It's safe. I walk out before stopping. Looking back in the room I had spent my first almost 2 months of Germany in. Tears threatened to spill. But no.

Not today they won't.

Why are goodbyes so hard.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 998

I'd like to apologize for the very late update! I was at a party last night and ended up not sleeping at all and I haven't slept in around 32 hours so I'm currently dead.

ALSO if you get this update again that is because I wrote so many things wrong without realizing so I quickly fixed them up!

Pretty please follow my TIKTOK!