.can we sit here?.

🕷️

You walk that walk...

Talk that 'blah blah blah'.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️ Tom kaulitz

.

.

I make it to the entrance of the venue and see Bill, Gustav and Georg standing there waiting for me. The girl, no where to be seen.

I walk towards the boys and join there conversation.

"Ah look who's finally here."

Bill stared me down, I was the reason we were late. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now we won't get a good table because of you."

Bill had a dog at me again.

"Stop whining let's just go in."

I told Bill, he nodded and we followed after Bill. The cameras were flashing like crazy like mental. I would never get used to it.

I tried my best to keep my eyes open. Upholding a smirk or smile. We walked through the entrance. And I saw her.

The girl who fucking ignored me.

I glared at her. She was being interviewed and I could tell that she was masking how she felt. She had a smile that definitely wasn't real.

Suddenly the same interviewer was running towards us. I smiled at the camera that followed after the women who was now asking Bill questions. I looked back to the girl and she was walking up the stairs and she made a turn down a corridor. Definitely not where the venue was.

After answering a couple questions we follow the same path the girl took. In this new room there was plenty of celebrities and Bill went off by himself talking to quite literally everyone.

Gustav and Georg were chatting among themselves and I looked down the corridor the girl walked down. She was sitting on a chair on the balcony. Searching her balcony.

I walked over to the corridor and down it.

"Fuck me"

I stood behind her.

"Gladly sweet cheeks."