.im so dumb.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Tom Kaulitz

.

.
I fucked up. Why would I say we were friends right after we kissed. She opened up to me. She told me about her father and about how she's getting replaced and I pull that shit. I'm so dumb.

I sitting on the couch in the lounge, right after Moxie took off, completely ignoring my pleads for her to listen. I ran my hands over my face. I sighed. A big sigh.

"What did you do."

I turned around to see my brother, Bill, standing behind me, with his eyebrow arched.

I rolled my eyes and looked forwards back at the tv. Bill walked over to the couch and took a seat next to me. I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my face.

"I fucked it all up."

I finally spoke up. I lent my head back against the couch cushion.

"What?"

I sighed again.

"With moxie, I fucked it."

I explained more, I turned my head to Bill and he stared at me, eyes wide with shock. He opened his mouth, going to say something then closed his mouth.

"You had something with Moxie? Didn't she call you a cunt?"

He asked me, I remembered when she did. That time I bumped into her on the stairs and she was in a rush. I smiled and the small memory.

"Tom there's a race tonight. Moxie might be there."

My eye brow raised at his statement. A smirk appeared on my face.

"Lets go."

.

.

.
We took my car as bill said we would 'fit in' better with all the other people there. I laughed at him but he was serious.

My pulled up to a parking space and I instantly got out the car. Eyes searching for moxie or her bike. I saw a crowd of people and walked over.

There she was, Moxie full on cussing out a group on guys, specifically one.

"That right, Run back to your boyfriends with your tail in between your legs like the little bitch you are!"

I chuckled at her, she had quite a mouth. I watched everyone start to f walk away in small groups and I watched her walk into a bush.

I was debating whether I follow her or not and I decided to but I knew she would be pissed.

I walked into the bush shortly after her, trying to be quiet, but that quietness did not last long. I stood on a dead leaf, making a crunch noise.

Moxies shoved her helmet onto her head and her head quickly flicked to where she heard the noise.

Where I was standing. I couldn't see her reaction as her visor and helmet covered her face.

"The fuck do you want."

She asked me, her voice full of venom. I took a deep breath in and breathed out.

"Can you listen to me, for a minute."

I asked her, desperation filling my voice. I watched her put out her half used cigarette which was painful to watch and she turned her body fully to face me.

"I need to go."

She told me sternly, wanting to show me that she won't stay for me

"Please."

I begged

"No fuck off I've got places to be."

She started to walk towards the carpark. She brushed past me but I grabbed her wrist.

"Just listen to me."

She ripped her hand from my grasp. I couldn't tell how she felt. Was she sad? Mad?

"JUST FUCK OFF. I don't need to listen to your shit."

She turned to me. Yelling slightly muffled from her helmet

"Moxie...."

I called out for her. She s stalked off towards the carpark. She stopped and turned her head slightly.

"Go home Tom, this place isn't made for superstars like you, it's for disappointments like me. And you are no where near that."

I could hear sadness through her voice. It pained me to hear to say that. She carried on walking and I just stood there.

What was I going to do? Fuck.

I walked back to my car and opened the door, sat down and slammed the door shut. Bill was sat in the car. Shocked at my aggression.

"Someone's angry."

"Shut up bill."

I grabbed a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it. It was 11:30pm. It was time for her race. I have to watch.

Moxie.

Moxie.

Moxie.

I hope you don't crash my love.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 740

Hi guys! Thank you for 5k reads!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating currently in writers block so I apologize if some chapters are boring. Thank you all for the support 🫶