.my new baby.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I opened the car door and sat in the front passenger seat.

"Hi hunter."

"Sup Moxie, where we off to today?"

I smiled. I could tell he noticed my slightly blood shot eyes from crying but he didn't want to pry. Respect.

"Any dealership that will sell me a black gsxr1000, oh and helmets."

We were driving now and he arched his eyebrow at my statement of needing a new helmet.

"That crash must of been bad huh?"

He commented. I smiled pitifully at myself.

"Yea, I've seen worse."

I replied to him, my tone soft with some sadness seeping through. I looked out the window. My elbow was rested on the car door and my chin sat on my hand.

"Haven't we all."

Hunter finished. We didn't really talk much after that. I guess motorbike crashes were a touchy subject for the both of us.

The only nose heard was the cars motor and the song  sitch ins Glück playing. It was a nice song. I couldn't understand the words all the well but it made me feel safe. When the song was over the radio guy mentioned the name of the song and artist.

"And that was Sitch ina Glück by our favorite band Tokio hotel!"

My eye widened. That was Toms band.... HES leaving. Probably on a plane right now.

"News about them! They are going on a mini tour around Europe and we're meant to be flying out today but there flight was postponed til tomorrow! So keep a look out for your favorite band everyone!"

There flight was delayed. Music started to play again. We pulled up to the motorbike dealership.

"Moxie I have a call to make so I'll come in a couple minutes, okay?"

Hunter explained to me, I nodded my head and got out the car. I walked up to the glass doors of the dealership, and pushed them. They revealed tons of beautiful bikes, ranging from 150cc to 1000cc. Oh this was heaven.

On the left side of the store were racks of helmets ranging from different colors and designs. I walked down the main isle keeping a look out for a gsxr1000. Before I could go any farther a man stopped me.

He was obviously a worker as he had the shops logo on the shirt he was wearing.

"You don't look like you belong here gurly."