.she needs help.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Tom Kaulitz

.

.
Her race was about to start and I had decided to follow her. I turned my car on, waiting for the bikes to zoom off.

I heard them revving, and then I watched them speed off and away from the car park. I stomped my foot on the gas (I have no idea how cars fucking work). Following after them. She was going fast, really fucking fast. I was far behind them but closer enough to see her. She had to be going over 250km.

Bill stayed quiet, knowing I needed to concentrate. Then suddenly I see a guy on a bike start to get close to her. She slightly moves away but he follows her movements. Suddenly he kicked her bike.

My eyes grew wide.

It was like it was in slow motion. Watching her bike topple over and her landing on the road. She skidded along the road on her back. She was sliding on the concrete for a good 10 seconds.

She started to slow down and her bike was doing fucking flips until it came to a stop and suddenly lit on fire. Clearly showing that the gas tank broke and the friction created sparks and lit the bike on fire.

I sped up following after her and stopped around 5 meters away from her. I turned the car off and opened the door. I looked over from the sore. There was a trail of blood from where she skidded and pieces of skin and flesh stuck in between rocks.

I run up to her. She was looking towards her bike. I turned her head to face upwards. Towards me. I flicked her visor open.

"Moxie..."

"Oh Tom..... I'm sorry."

She blacked out.

"BILL CALL THE AMBULANCE."

Bill had gotten out the car and watched from the car. He quickly opened the door and grabbed his phone.

My focus was stuck on Moxie. I could see a bruise forming on her forehead and her nose was bleeding.

I carefully placed my Han on her waist and the tip of her shoulder. I slowly pushed her over so I could see her back. It looked like murder. Her skin was shredded, her top had a massive hole from where the road had ripped it.

I looked down to her waist. She had a tattoo? Key word 'had'. All you could see was small parts of ink that didn't get damaged. You couldn't even tell what it was anymore.

I heard sirens in the distance and Bill pulled me away from her. I was holding back tears, the sight of her back stuck in my head. It was burned and red. So fucking red. So much blood.

I suddenly turned around and felt a burning substance in my throat. I kneeled down on the ground. I threw up my guts from the sight. Bill rubbed my back. Telling me it was okay.

But it wasn't. I turned back around to look at her. The ambulance had her on a stretcher. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. What would I do.

A paramedic walked up to me and kneeled down next to me. They asked me a question but their voice was muffled. I stared at the ground. They put their hand of my shoulder. They were asking if I was okay or something.

Bill stepped in and started talking to them.

Her back.

Her arms.

They filled my mind.

There's no way to describe it.

I was lost in thought and suddenly bill tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and Bill pointed to the paramedic who was a girl. I slowly stood up and got bombarded with questions.

"What's her name"

"What's you relationship with her"

"How old is she."

I took a deep breath and slowly answered.

"Um her name is Moxie Trigger.... She is my friend, and uh shes 16."

The paramedic nodded and walked off. I turned my head and looked at her bike. I walked over to it. It was fully black now, no more red highlights and the front fairing didn't even look like it was there. It was burnt off.

I sighed and ran my hand over the back fairing that was hoping onto dear life.

"Fuck."

I turned around and stomped back over to my car. Bill was waiting for me.

"Are you okay?"

I turned the car on and my hands gripped my steering wheel.

"I need to find that Chris guy."

I stepped on the gas and now I was going to moxies house to confront her uncle?

.

.

.
I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm sitting in her driveway in my car with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. I took a long drag and then put it out in a ash tray we have in my car.

"I'm going to talk to him."

I told bill. I started to get up and open the car door. Bill looked like he was about to say something but I slammed the door before I could.

I walked up to the front door and harshly banged on it.

It took around 3 sets of knocks before the 'Chris' guy opened the door.

"Who the fuck are you showing up to my house at 12am."

Chris hissed at me for waking him up. He was in a pair of shorts and had no shirt on. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I am here to tell you. Moxie is in hospital."

Suddenly this guy grabbed the color of my shirt and flung me up against the wall. He pinned me there still holding my shirt.

"The fuck is that for?"

I asked him.

"What did you say."

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 955
Thanks for 6k reads!!!!!

I promise that Moxie and Tom will sort things out but for now I wanted to add her eating shit cause it makes me chuckle reading some of your comments about her crashing!