.the new guy.

🕷️

(I FOUND THIS ON PINTEREST 💀💀 90% SURE ITS PHOTOSHOPPED BUT ITS CUTE)

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I have been knocked out for two days and now I'm discharged, still no vist from Tom. I was laying in my bed, on my stomach so I didn't irritate the skin that was scarring on my back.

It's Wednesday...... Wednesday day. Something was meant to happen today. Fuck. I don't remember. I was looking at my wall.

I got up and walked to my little bathroom, I took the baggy shirt I had on off. I was just in a pair of biking shorts and a black bra.

I took a deep breath and turned around so my back was facing the mirror. I slowly turned my head around to see my back. It wasn't red anymore it was healing surprisingly well. Now it was like, a massive scab. I remember when I asked to see the photo of it when it first happened. It looked like a fucking slasher scene. Blood and skin dangling off my skin.

I looked down to my waist. My tattoo non existent anymore. Only the tiniest bit of ink was about to be seen. I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I pulled my shirt over me and walked back into my room.

I stopped at my desk, staring at the pack of cigarettes that sat on the desk. I grabbed it and walked over to the window, opening it. I lent my elbows on the window sill and opened the small box, grabbing a cigarette placing it in between my lips.

I grabbed my lighter that was conveniently sitting on the window sill and lit the cigarette that was sat in my lips. I took a long, needed drag. The warmth filling my mouth. It was so relaxing. It made me forget.

Just as I was relaxing, Chris barged into my room. I flinched a bit and Doug my head around to face him.

"Knock?"

I said sarcastically, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Right I don't want you downstairs I have a meeting with someone. Stay here."

He ordered me, I nodded. He nodded back and walked out. I scoffed, he thought I was gonna listen. I took another drag on the cigarette and was stuck in thought.

Meeting..... with. Oh. My. God! That new sponsee!! Oh I'm going to fucking ruin it. I wondered over to my closet to find some preferably revealing clothes. I flicked through the shirts and pants hung on clothe hangers and came across something. A grey long sleeved cropped shirt and some blue tight jeans with Gems on the back pockets. I put on a white blindly belt and some silver jewelry.

🕷️
(No shoes)

🕷️(No shoes)

🕷️

Perfect! I was about to walk to my door my phone started to vibrate on my bed. I walked over and flicked it open, hoping it was Tom or Bill.

It was.... My Mother?!? I answered it and held the phone next to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi Moxie."

My mother spoke into her phone, her voice was filled to the brim with venom.

"What do you need?"

I questioned her, not in the mood to talk to her.

"Come back to New Zealand."

When she said that I chuckled a bit.

"Why should I?"

"Chris told me about the crash."

Fuck you chris.

"Your going to die, your going to die riding that stupid bike!"

My mother yelled into my phone. I just laughed at her.

"So fucking be it. Bye mum."

I ended the call and when I tell you I was pissed. I was fucking pissed. I wanted to punch Chris in the face as well as punching my mother.

My thoughts were interrupted by a car pulling into the driveway. I walked to my window and saw a boy who looked my age get out of the car, a adult whom I'm assuming to be his father. I watched them knock on the front door. And Chris answered.

I smirked. I could just play around for a bit. I walked downstairs and stood at the last stair, hearing in to what they're ere walking about.

"So what are you going to do with Moxie?"

Some rando said. They were talking about me? How desperate is this guy?

"I'll just get her to lay low a bit, so we can get you out there."

That was Chris. Chris said that. About me. I was..... hurt? Shocked? Betrayed? I don't even know what I was thinking. But I need to get over it. I have a bigger and better sponsor now.

I put on a brave face and walked down the hallway to the kitchen, acting as if I was going to get a drink from the fridge, but really I was there to show off the scar and talk about my new sponsor.

I made it to the kitchen, the two boys were facing away from me and Chris was facing me. He glared at me, I just shrugged my shoulders at him. I continued walking to the fridge.

I stopped in front of it and my back was facing the two guys, obviously they could see it.

"Mean scar you got there Mox."

I turned my head to see the new younger guy whom I'm guessing is the new sponsee.

"It's Moxie to you."

The guy nodded. I turned back to the fridge and grabbed a original monster.

"So it's a shame you lost your bike huh, well I'm riding it now."

The guy mocked me. I laughed. I turned my body around fully so I was facing him.

"Listen. Your a nobody. Your ugly and you sure don't grab anyone's attention. Your just going to be some guy on a bike. Under Chris's name of course, but oh wait, I made Chris's name. I'm the reason why Chris is here today."

I slammed my hand on the counter as I spoke and pointed my finger into this guys face. He looked shocked.

"Why are you getting so pissy girl? Shame your not riding this season."

The guy tried to insult me. Failed of course.

"Oh yea on that note. Chris. I'm racing this season with Hunter racing. You know him right? He's sponsored by monster and shit. Yea I'm his sponsee so..... I guess I will see you at racing. Bye bye."

I took my leave and walked back down the hallway, leaving everyone speechless. I just know Chris will have a fat go at me tonight but that's okay. Cause I'm gonna shit on his name.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I flicked it open.

01.34pm
7/9/06

New Message:
Tom.
Unlock phone to open.

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 1115