.hey boys.

Dazed, dazed, dazed.

Can control my body?

Dance! Dance! Dance!

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger: 9:30pm- one and a half hours until the race.

.

.
If I ever say 'nah I'm not nervous' that's a fat fucking lie. Im actually shitting myself. Im debating whether I actually go or not. I was still laid out on my bed. Thinking.

I should start getting ready. I sat up and thought about what to do first. One thing I know about illegal street races is if you are wearing protection they see you as a pussy. I am a pussy. But I can't, I need to show I'm strong. That was not meant to be dirty minded.

I decided not to do my make up cause while racing you sweet and it will smudge. I got up and looked through my closet. Jeans. I need jeans. I turned my attention to the draws that held my many pairs of jeans.

I pulled out a dark blue baggy pair that had red highlights on them.

When I was happy with the pants I glanced over to my many shirts that hung up. My eyes scanned through them. I was preferably wanting a long sleeved shirt.

I ended picking out a white and black long sleeved shirt with gens scattered on it.

🕷️outfit kinda

I chucked on a pair of black converse and I was ready

I chucked on a pair of black converse and I was ready. I flicked my phone open, the time reading 9:45pm. I still have ages. I mean there's nothing wrong with me getting there early. I looked in the mirror one more time, and looked towards my shelves. A photo sat there, I walked up to it, smiling.

It was one of me and my dad. I placed my hand on the side of the frame.

"Let's hope I don't crash dad."

I smiled, I could feel my face heating up.

No. I couldn't cry. I took a deep breath and removed my hand from the photo. I turned around and headed for the garage. Down the stairs, through a hallway, now at the garage.

I walk up to my beautiful gsx-r1000 red and black bike. Oh she made me scream every time. My leathers and helmet were sat on the seat of the bike. I grab my helmet and place it over my head, pushing it down and tightening the strap. I took a deep breath and looked at the leathers.

I should wear them.

But I can't. I have to be strong.

I grabbed the leathers and threw them to the side. I grabbed my bike keys from the hook with an assortment of keys and stuck them into the bikes keyhole.

I turned the key and pushed the kill switch down. I pulled the clutch in and held the initiation button in and to start the bike.

On the key I clicked a button to open the garage door. I pushed the shift lever down to gear 1 and off I went. I was around a 10 minute drive from my house to where the race was held, it was held at the outskirts of the main city and was around a 7 minute race.

All I knew is most of the race was on motorways (highways) meaning I could go fast. But I was going to go fast illegally. It would all be new to me.

I get closer to where the race was being held and I see crowd of people in a car park. I slow down and see that the entrance of the car park has been blocked by people.

For a laugh I rev the throttle making everyone jump and move out the way. That's when two boys in particular stand out. There standing next to the very noticeable 2000 Supra RZ s-Turbo which was obviously Toms.

Tom and bill were lent on the cars hood with a cigarette in there mouths. The car park next to them was empty so I slowly crept up to them. They turned there heads towards me.

I put my bike in neutral and flick the side stand down. I see there head tilt in confusion. I flicked my helmet visor up, locking eyes with Tom.

"Hey boys, missed me?"

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 704

Much smaller chapter as I'm going to use tomorrow night to write better chapters as I'm currently behind.

Thanks for all the reads guys and I hate being that person but don't forget to vote as it helps my story become known to others!