.you wanna do this?.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️

.

.

"You really are a loser aren't you Tom?"

I spoke up. Like seriously I get that English isn't the first language in Germany. But you don't know Icp? How are you alive.

"What? How?"

"You don't know Icp? That's so sad."

I told him, taking a drag of my cigarette. Then a weight appeared next to me. Tom had flopped down so he was laying down next to me.

He grabbed my hand that held my cigarette between my fingers and bought it up to his mouth. Taking a drag. He let go of my hand and I retracted it back to me, also taking a drag.

We exhaled at the same time. I grabbed my phone out of my front pocket, flipping it open. It was 6pm. I sighed.

"Moxie. Are you gonna be okay?"

I sat up at his words. I looked down to him. Questioning why he would ask that.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

I look down to my pants and remember that I have a tattoo under them. I stand up off the bed and starts to slip my pants off.

"We'll just cause- MOXIE WHAT ARE U DOING!"

I jumped when he shouted out of no where. I turn to look at him, eyebrow raised at him basically asking 'what the fuck was that for?'

"Sorry your just taking your pants off."

He was sat up now. I laughed at him slightly. I carried on taking off my pants, revealing the black thong I was wearing.

I walked back a bit to the bed. I wanted to tease Tom a bit so I purposely arched my back slightly as I sat down. I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"What's the problem Tom, first time I fully met you I was half naked."

I turned to look at him. His ears were red and I could tell he was having a hard time focusing on my voice. He turned his head away from me, looking at my wall full of posters.

"Yea I guess..."

He muttered. I smiled at him. I looked down and started to take off the glad wrap that was wrapped around my knee. After it was off I admired the ink that was on my knee.