.hiding away.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️

.

.
I was stood outside InkHearts. I was going to get my vertical labret today. Being nervous was an understatement. I have no idea why I was shitting myself.

Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

I pushed open the glass door and instantly Amy ran to me and hugged me.

"Ughhhh I missed you so muchhhh."

I laughed and rubbed the girls hair. She had recently dyed her hair. Black with bright neon pink roots. It suited her. She literally dragged me over to her little booth with a tattoo seat in.

She was telling me all about what she had been up to. Where she got her hair done and that she got a girlfriend, then whispered I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. I just smiled and laughed.

"So what can I get ya?"

I was thinking. I hundred percent knew I was getting a vertical labret, but I wanted something else.....

"How about.... A vertical labret and smiley."

Amy clapped her hands in joy and scurried off to get her piercing supplies.

Have I told Tom I'm getting piercings.... Nope. Do I think he will be mad..... a little bit but you know my body my rules.

Amy came running over with a pen, two needles and two different types of piercings.

"Okay so I'm gonna do your lip first then your smiley! Okay?"

I quickly nodded, I was excited but I knew it was gonna hurt, at least the lip would. Amy dotted two dots with marker on my lip and got a small clamp.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt the tip of the needle on my lip, then a sting as I shot through. I hissed in pain. It wasn't bad but it was sore.

I felt the jewelry get pushed through the fresh hole through my lip and I tended my hand, curling it into a ball.

"Alright smiley time!"

She lifted my lip up and used her pen to mark either said of where the piercing was going. I closed my eyes once again I didn't even the needle going through. She just tapped my shoulder and told me done. She got up and my eyes opened.

I used my tongue to feel the smiley. She really was done... I got up and walked over to the counter. Grabbing my card out of my pants. Ready to pay.

"Nope you don't need to pay! Your a friend!"

I tried to argue but Amy just shut me down. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I said my goodbyes and walked outside. Suddenly it felt like all eyes were on me.

Paparazzi. I grabbed a black face flask I had stored in my pocket and quickly put it on my face. People were swarming me. I tried not to panic but I was panicking.

I pushed through all the people. I didn't bring my bike out today cause I was trying to stay on the down low. I quickly grabbed my phone out from my back pocket and went to unlock it.

Still walking with people pushing me around. Microphones in my face and flashing lights from cameras. I stopped my phone and swore at myself. I dropped down to grab it. People followed. Bringing the microphones up to my face.

Everyone talking at once was hard to understand. I shot up and tried to carry on walking. But I was stuck in a swarm of interviewers and paparazzi.

"GET OUT MY FUCKING WAY."

"FUCK OFF."

Is all I said to them. I pushed my way through. Tears rolling down my face.

How did they know where I was. Why aren't they leaving me alone. I hate this. Why did I want to be a racer.

I knew that Tom went through this often. I understand how it feels now.

I opened the contacts on my phone, trying to block out the yells of the people around me. I scrolled down to Toms contact. Clicking on it, calling him.

I locked myself in a public bathroom as the phone dialed. I was begging. Preying that he would pick up.

"Hello?"

That thick German accent reassured me. I sighed. As I was about to speak I broke down even more. I was overwhelmed.

"Tom... can you come get me."

I managed to make out. Tom reassured me, telling me he would be there in 5. He ended the call as he got in his car.

I dug into my mini bag I had slung over and pulled out a loose cigarette and my lighter. I placed the cigarette in my quivering lips and lit it. Inhaling the smoky air. Filling my lungs. I managed to calm down after a couple drags.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through a news website. Videos of me crying and asking people to move were uploaded. I pitied myself.

A harsh knocked sounded from the door. I put my cigarette out on the toilet seat. I walked over to the door.

"Who is it?"

.

.

🕷️

.

.
Word count: 835
LOL SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN.

School holidays are in two days so trust I will update faster! Thank you for 48k reads!