.just listen to me.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I was leaned against my door, keeping it shut. It's time to fuck some bitches up.

I immediately walk to my closet and search through my clothes. Needs to be hot. I want to be known as night rider now. I want to be two different people.

I found a very baggy red shirt with hints of black and white on it. I picked out a pair of baggy black jeans that had a Red Cross on the back pocket. I put on some dc shoes and a studded like belt.

🕷️

🕷️Compared to what I normally wear out this was completely different which was great

🕷️
Compared to what I normally wear out this was completely different which was great. Meaning I'd be seen as someone else. And when I'm 'Foxy Moxie' I'll wear tight shirts and cute skirts, make myself a completely different person.

I looked at the time and it was 10:30pm I have an hour. But I wanna be there early. I walk down the stairs and see Chris on his phone in the kitchen, quite obviously texting someone.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the garage.

"Where are you going?"

I stopped in my tracks, and slowly turned my head to Chris.

"Out."

I went back to what I was doing. I walked through the door into the garage. I decided it would probably be better for me to take the number plate off my bike. Just so I don't get caught.

I grabbed a screw driver off this table and unscrewed the number plate. Much better. I then walked over to my little leather bag that sat next to my bike. I quickly scanned through it. Phone, cigs, lighter.... That's it? Yea, I hope.

I shoved my helmet on and turned my bike on. While my bike was warming up I pulled my leather bag onto my back and Chris walked it.

I looked at him as he was trying to talk over my bike. I walked to the garage door and opened it. Chris is yelling at me now. I swung my leg over my bike. Taking a seat on it.