.last minute change.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️moxie trigger.

.

.

I was just riding around the city on my bike. I didn't wanna go home. I didn't wanna see Chris. I stopped at a set of traffic lights.

I put my bike in neutral and set my feet on ground on either side of the bike. I let go of the clutch and stretched my hands a bit. I looked around at the different assortment of shops.

Clothes shops, bakeries, furniture shops. But one stood out. The name read out 'ink hearts' with small writing underneath the title, 'tattoo and piercing parlor'. A grin appeared on my face.

Maybe it was time for a change. The lights changed to green and i quickly changed into gear 1, going to the right to find a car park.

After I found one I pulled into it, turning my bike off and flicking down the side stand. I swung my leg over the bike to get off. I took my helmet off and brushed my hair down slightly.

I walked over to the tattoo and piercing place and opened the door. A young lady was standing at the reception. She had blue and black dyed hair and a eyebrow piercing. She reminded me of bill.

"Hi I'm wondering if I could get a walk in tattoo?" I asked her, "and piercing." I smiled at her.

The girl nodded and called over another girl.

This girl was covered in tattoos, not random ones, they all faded in together nicely.

"Hi I'm Amy, I'll be your tattooist and piercer today!"

I smiled at the girls cheery attitude, it was a nice change. I followed the girl over to a bed that had a back rest. She told me to sit down and she grabbed out a book.

I'm guessing it was her portfolio with different designs.

"Where do you want your tattoo?"

She asked me. I thought for a minute.

"Any where on my waist."

The girl nodded and flipped through her book and she turned it to me. I was pages filled of different tattoo designs.

"Find one you like and if there's non i can draw something up!"

The girl smiled at me and I smiled back. I started to flip through the different designs. One really stuck out to me. It was the one.

"I'll get this one."

The girl looked at what I was pointing at and nodded. She told me to lie down on my stomach and she applied some gel and quickly shaved around the area she was tattooing.