.night rider.

🕷️

.

.

🕷️Moxie Trigger

.

.
I knew this route like the back of my hand. I knew that to win street racing you had to be dirty. You couldn't care about the others around you.

I was stuck in third. These two kept getting in my way as I tried to overtake them. I was not liking it. They knew I was a pretty chill racer. They knew I would let them push me around.

But I wasn't gonna let them. These two were separate from each other, meaning I could pick on one of them. I went for first. It would get me straight into first if I over took them.

I fell behind 1st place, using there slipstream so I didn't have to push as hard. We were on the longest straight of this route. The best time to overtake. I got right up the back of first. He was looking back at me.

He was nervous. I smirked under my helmet. While he was looking back at me. I tilted to the side, pulling on my throttle more. Coming up right next to him. He started to slowly move away from me but I followed. He wasn't going anywhere.

I was going to make him slow down. I was the one in charge here. I flicked my foot out. Giving his bike a tap. A warning. This guy literally submitted to me. It was quite funny. He slowed down and that's when I watched the guy who was now in 2nd speed up.

I sped up as well. Getting close to this guy. I wouldn't loose. Not like this. I was hitting a steady 300km. I knew falling off like this hurt. But sometimes. That's just what happens. I got closer to this guy And I recognized that style of racing. The r1. It was Ray.

Oh I'm gonna fuck him up. I sped up to I was right next to him. He looked to me, and looked back to the road. Isn't it funny. This is the road he kicked me off on. He knew we were getting to the end. Well at least I knew I was. Without hesitation I tilted towards him. Bumping into his bike. I swerved a little bit but managed to stay on.

Dirty racing. To think I hated people for doing this. But now I'm doing it. I closed the space between Ray and I. Getting up in his space again. This time. Kicking his bike at full force.

I watched his bike swerve and him flip off the bike onto the concrete. I felt bad yes. But the same happened to me. He did that to me. Therefore he should feel the same pain I went through. I sped along. Not bothering to look back.

I was making it towards the end. This was it. I saw the lights. The crowds of people. I was gonna win. I sped past the guys waving the checkered flags. I had one. Night Rider had won. I started to slow down and pull into the car park. I flicked my visor up. Inhaling in the cold air that was much needed in my lungs.

I my hands hurt. They were so tense and sore. I slowly drove back to the place I was parked before. No one was there. They were all still racing. I turned my bike off. Flicking the side stand down. I unclipped my helmet. Letting my jet black hair flow freely in the night breeze. I slowly got off my bike. My legs slightly giving out.