~Characters~

Let's welcome our Characters

*************************************************************************************

Krisha Mahajan, 25 years old

Krisha Mahajan,
25 years old.
CEO of the Mahajan group of companies.
She's known to have only one emotion and that's anger.
But she's considerate to everyone, so mostly people like her.

There is a big difference between a Quiet Woman and a Silent Woman.
The first one is a miracle, the second is a BomB!!

*****************************************************************************************

Arjun Raichand,
28 years old .
Cardiologist
Calm and composed, until you mess with him.
He's known to be the most patient, but there is this one human for whom he's mad like hell.

I've been yours from the moment I saw you for the first time...

*****************************************************************************

Now let's meet the families

Krisha's Family

~Mom : Gayatri Mahajan~

The queen of the house, no one really goes against her, not even Krish's Dad. She used to be a fashion designer but now her only job is finding well to do grooms for her both daughters who'll keep them like the queens they are born to be. The proud mother with a loving heart.

~Dad: Prem Mahajan~

The Ex-CEO of Mahajan Group of companies. The proud father, who's really happy with everything that makes his daughters happy. He handed over his company to his eldest born, and has never regretted his decision.

~Sister: Kriti Mahajan~

The COO of Mahajan Group of companies. Her happiness revolves only around her parents and her elder sister for whom she can even die for.

************************************************************************************

Arjun's Family

~Mom: Kalyani Raichand~

The MasterChef of the house. She is a well known celebrity chef but nowadays her only motto is to make her son's life settled by marrying him off. She loves her both sons to the infinity, but her eldest born is her favourite.

~Dad: Yash Raichand~

The Ex-CEO of Raichand Empire. Currently sitting peacefully ,watching his sons making him proud than he already is. Is a completely family dedicated man. He grew his business from rags to riches and has successfully handles it to his youngest born.

~Brother: Aryan Raichand~

The youngest born in the family. He took over his father's company as his elder brother was never interested in business.

***********************************************************************************

So this is the basic intro of characters.

You'll get to know more about them as the story proceeds.

These are the temporary aesthetics, made by me. I'll further post more such on this part.

I'll begin the story next week.

Love,

Author