~Chapter 21~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

I suddenly woke up holding my head due to throbbing headache.
Having no idea of what was happening to my idiotic head, I started thrashing my hands and legs, when I realized my hand clutching a hand?

I looked to see me holding, Arjun's hand, who was fast asleep, keeping head on the bed and sitting down next to it.

Won't he have a neck sprain now?
And why is he even sitting down?

"Arjun" I called out, and shook him a little to wake him up.

"What happened? See I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you ever. " He said all of sudden as he woke up.

"Shh... Calm down, and why are you sleeping like this? Don't you know you'll have a neck sprain now?" I kind of scolded him, which made him shocked for some reason.

"You held my hand like I'm some treasure, so how would've I slept somewhere else" He answered in a obvious tone.

"And also, you told me that I should not sleep on the bed next to you, and this room surprisingly does not even have a proper couch, only chairs. " He said shrugging his shoulders and I for a moment felt really guilty.

"See, first of all I'm an idiot, so it's not important to listen to every fricking thing that I say. " I said  and he nodded his head like a obedient child.

"And secondly, in your bedroom you had a huge sofa, so it was not a problem for you to not sleep on bed, so I said all of that, but now when you can see that there's no place to sleep other than the bed you can sleep here. " I said and took a deep sigh controlling the headache.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" He questioned.

"Obviously, Sleep." I said in a duh tone.

"But it's past afternoon and were going to check out in the evening, so..."He trailed off.

"I know that, but I'm having a extreme headache and I can't think of anything else except sleeping." I said and again laid on the bed.

"Shall I massage it? " He asked all of a sudden.

"What?" I asked completely unaware about what he's asking.

"Your head. " He replied in a obvious tone.

"Oh yeah, my head. Sure. " I said and again slept.

"If you'll sleep like this, how will I massage it? " He asked, and I thought about it for a long moment before replying.

"Get up. " I said and he looked at me with confused expression.

"I said get up. " I repeated myself and eh obliged within a second.

"Now sit on the bed. " I said and he looked clearly confused but did as asked.

"Now you can do it. " I said as soon as I laid my head on his lap while he was sitting with his back against the back rest and legs folded.

"Huh? " He said as if he was not even present here till now.

"I said now you can massage my head. Right? " I asked raising a brow to which he smiled and nodded his head while I closed my eyes falling in deep sleep.