~Chapter 2~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

"Operation successful, the patient is out of danger" I said coming out of the operation theatre to the old lady whose son I was operating.

"Thank you, thank you so much doctor, if not for you I would have lost my son" Saying so she literally bent down to touch my feet.

"Oh no,no, don't do it, you're of my mother's age, and also saving him was my job" I said with a smile to which even she gave me a small smile.

After that I went towards my cabin and sat on the chair to catch some breath.

It's literally 6 in the morning. I got a call from the hospital at 3,about this emergency and I had to rush here.

I always wanted to be a doctor and I'm really happy that I'm doing what I always wanted to do.

Finally after a few minutes, I stood up only to stop again looking at two pictures, my family and my love.

My family, they are my everything, I can't even imagine a moment without them. They've supported me through everything.

I still remember everyone being unhappy about me being a doctor and not taking over my father's business, but my mom and dad supported me in following my dream and passion and I'm really grateful for it.

And about my love, she is someone who isn't even aware about my existence but I'm in love with her since I was in school. She was my brother's classmate and I had developed a liking for her from the first time I saw her.

Don't ask me how and why but I know that I've always loved her from afar. I was a typical introvert and so I never had a chat with her, but she is definitely the one who I want in my life.

I know, it's not possible, but what's the harm in manifesting.

Don't consider me as some creepy stalker, what I have for her can't even be defined in words.

I always have the best day when I see her face in the morning, and to be honest I see it everyday. After all she's mostly on magazines and articles as one of the best female CEO of the country.

Enough of describing her, but I know for sure, if now I get a chance to talk to her I definitely will.

Even though, I've gotten the chance many times, but still, I'm never brave enough to talk to her.
After all my parents and her parents are friends

The two CEOs of two leading companies, the Mahajan group of companies and the Raichand empire.

Maybe that made me fall in love with her more.

My god, Krisha Mahajan you're making me mad. Gosh, I love you.

I spoke out so loud hoping she would here wherever she is, but never mind, I k ow it's not possible.

So now, let's not waste more time, I need some sleep.

Deciding so, I stood up to leave just when it struck me.

I do not have a vehicle to go back. Since, I was called really early, mom sent a driver with me, but I sent him back home once he dropped me here.

Deciding to take a cab, I quickly went out of the hospitals main gate to see my dear brother waiting for me in his car.

My my, I've never loved him this much as I love him at the moment.

"Hey bro, come let's get you home" He said waving his hand at me.

"Sure, and thank you" I said sitting inside the car.

Even though we have many drivers, yet me and my brother, love to drive our cars by ourselves.

"So, how did all of a sudden you realised I'm not home and came to pick me up" I asked him considering normally he would be asleep at this time.

"Mom sent me, I didn't even knew you were here. " He said to me and focused on driving.

"By the way bro, just to tell you mom's finding matches for you" He said all of sudden shocking me to the core.

"What? Are you serious? She didn't even tell me this? And why is she all of sudden interested in marrying me off? " I asked all the questions coming in my mind.

"Bro, calm down, I just said she's finding matches for you, not literally forcing you to marry someone, also, she has the option of making you marry your girlfriend, if you have any" He said winking at me.

Girlfriends?? Not a chance in my life. I never imagined anyone but Krisha with me, how the hell would I even date someone.

"So, anything I exciting in your friends group? " I asked him considering the fact that whenever I ask him this question I always get some or the other information about Krisha.

Don't consider me as some obsessed weirdo or a stalker, I've done nothing that is problematic for her. Ever.

It's just that I love her and love to get to know her.
And just to tell you all, I only have her one picture that's in office and nothing else.

"Oh yes, one of my most hated one just had a break up" He said remembering something.

"And who is she?" I asked.

"Oh, you know her, my most hated one she is, the Krisha Mahajan, who thinks she's the best in the world."

"You're not supposed to say like that about someone" I said, not liking how he described her.

.
.

It's currently 11 and I'm all set to go back to work again.
I'm still thinking about what Aryan said, would she be sad or hurt that she just had a break up?

There's no way to know! This girl doesn't even have any social media too.

Now it's time to get my best friend to some work.
Deciding it I was just about to take my phone from the table, when it rang, proving that this guy's not going to leave until he's hundred.

"Hello" I said picking up the call.

"Hello Jay? " I called again getting no reply in return.

"I lost her Arjun. She left"

*******************************************************************************  

Hey Readers,

So here goes our chapter 2.

Raise your hands if you liked Arjun.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author