~Chapter 36~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Two months later

Krisha

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary.
I may not have given Arjun the best birthday, or even the best love confession but I'm gonna give him, the best anniversary celebration.

I wanted a kind of alone party, just the two of us. But since, Arjun is just a family type of guy, we're gonna have a party with the whole family and one, inside our room, just the two of us. The one I'm planning.

So, I've got a great plan.

I've got scented candles, I've got rose petals and those yellowish romantic lights and a very sexy dress. Also, some makeup.

But there's one problem, I've to work super fast to make this work. Like we'll end our party that will be downstairs, then we'll come in the room, we'll change and then Arjun would go to, say his parents a goodbye and then talk to Aryan about stuff.

So I've got just a 15 minute buffer for what I'm planning. I just hope this works out.

.
.
.
.

"Happy Marriage anniversary! " I said, as soon as I came out, all ready for the day.

"Aww, happy marriage anniversary. " He said and hugged me.

"So, the plans for today? " He asked.

"Nothing much, just gonna get romantic with my husband. " I said as I pecked his lips.

"Someone's in a mood. " He said as he kissed me.
Starting from the lips, to the neck, that just erupted butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm just really happy you know, we finally made it. Like we completed a year together. " He said with the excited voice.

"I know. I never thought my marriage would last even a month, but look, we're together, and now it's been a year! " I said, as I realized the whole crap I was thinking about the marriage, turned out, to only be crap.

"Come on, let's go, mom would be waiting for us. " He said, to which I gave him a quick nod and we both went downstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
It was evening, and all the preparations were completed. My parents arrived in the morning and both the mothers are busy in the kitchen ever since.

"Moms! Come out of that damn good smelling kitchen. " I called out as I sat on the sofa.

"I know that we are there from a long time, but it's gonna be worth it. " My mom said as she came out with the food trolley.

"Yes Krisha, just sit and relax and enjoy. By the way, where's Arjun? " She asked, and I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing the answer to it.

"Hey lovely ladies. " We heard Arjun, who just arrived with a huge bouquet and a bag.

"Arjun, what is all this? " I asked, eyeing all the stuff.

"It's a gift, for my wife. Beautiful orchids which still don't match her beauty. " He said as me handed over the bouquet, which made Kriti whistle.

This caused, rest of the members, come where we were, and all of them went aww, as he literally sat on one knee and forwarded me the bouquet.

"Wait a minute, let me take a picture. " Aryan said, and we had, what we can call as our first photo shoot together.

Then he handed me the bag, and it was from a jewellery store.

"Arjun, what is this? " I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"It's a gift. Come on, open it. " He insisted

I opened it to find a beautiful bracelet in it, I took it in my hands to see, it was a rose gold bracelet with our initials carved on it.

"Damn, it's so lovely! Thank you so much. I love you! " I said as I hugged him with the joy and excitement.

"And, we've got the best photo of the year! " Aryan announced, showing our hug photo.

Damn it's pretty!

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring you a gift. " I said, feeling sad, looking at the effort he had done, which was so much times more than what i did.

"Hey, you being in my life is the most important gift that I have. And nothing in this world can compare to it. " He said with that loving voice, that just makes me fall in love all over again.

"Aww! " We were out of our moment, as everyone said this, looking at us both.

"Thank you Arjun. You've given our daughter more than we could, I hope that God always blesses you both. " My dad said to Arjun and then it was followed by a whole bunch of stuff from everyone present in the room.

.
.
.
.

After a really emotional session, we had our anniversary cake, then the dinner which both the moms were busy preparing.

Since Arjun and I have almost the same favourites, the dishes were a lot since they prepared all of them.

We enjoyed it with smiles and fun and then it was time to call it a night. My parents went back and even Kriti joined them as she was missing her room and wanted to give Aryan some peace, which he doesn't get due to her mood swings.

We both entered our room, we changed our clothes and as I said, Arjun went for his ten minute night time routine of wishing good nights.

So I quickly did what I had planned.

I put the lights that I had brought on the borders of bed and also some here there in the room.
I lit the scented candles, and placed them on the night stand and some on the table.

I then brought out my ultimate decoration, the rose heart which I got readymade. And damn it costed a lot.

I hung it above our bed and then took the rose petals and placed them literally anywhere in the room.

I then changed into the black sexy dress that I brought.
It's sleeveless, it has a deep v-neck, and it rests at mid thigh.

All in all, everything that I'm really uncomfortable with, but anything for Arjun.
Not that he asked me to.

I didn't really make a hairstyle, I let them be open, since I had already done soft curls for the party.

After I was ready, I quickly came in the room, closed the lights and damn!

It was exactly like how I imagined.
It looked really romantic.

I hope Arjun likes it.

There was knock on the door.
I quickly opened it and literally dragged Arjun inside the room.

His face looked shocked and surprised.

"Krisha, what is all this? " He asked.

"Your gift. " I said as I stood in front of me.

"You're looking so gorgeous! " He said, immediately.

"There are stages in this gift, and the first is this. " I said as I captured his lips in a kiss.

****************

Hey Lovely readers.
Here goes chapter 36.

So who all wish for a Arjun in your lives? ------>

Also, do remember, the next chapter will only be updated if this gets 25 votes.
I'm not kidding.
I want 25 votes to update the next chapter.

Hope you all enjoy this one.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Author