~Chapter 26~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Some weeks later

Krisha

This Arjun Raichand!
Oh how I wish that I had a time machine and I would put some sense in this guy so he would've proposed me in school itself.

But never mind, I'm opening up a little that I know for sure, and I can feel myself getting close to him.

It's already past one in the afternoon and he has not yet come with lunch. Maybe some surgery? But he informs me about it always, so why didn't he?

All this questions were roaming in my mind when someone knocked on my office door.

"Come in. " I said and the door opened, and I was shocked.

Because it was Arjun, Aryan and Kriti?
What are these two extras doing here?

"Hi guys. " I greeted first, instead of the questions.

"Hello Krisha"
"H.. Hi Bhabhi"
"He.. Hey di"

All three of them said, but there was some type of hesitation in their voices.

"What's the matter? " I asked but they all remained quite as hell.

"Arjun, what's the matter? Please tell me. " I said impatiently, getting up from my chair and standing in front of them.

"Krisha, actually... " He started but Kriti stopped him.

"Di... I'll tell you. " She said, and I guess she was scared of something.

"Kriti, it's fine, I'll tell if you can't. " Arjun said, holding her hand with care and assurance.

"N.. No jiju, it's my fault, I'll tell. " She said and I was actually scared, because she admitting something is really a unique thing.

"Kriti, tell me. " I said with assuring eyes and she took a deep breath before speaking.

"Di.. I'm... I'm pregnant. " She blurted and for some seconds I felt that I was going numb, unable to process anything.

"Kriti, are you serious? " I asked, coming out of my shock.

"Yes di. " She said and by now she was sobbing a bit.

"Kriti, who did this to you? Did someone force you? Tell me, we'll do something about it. " I said, calmly, considering her mental state right now.

"Bhabhi.. " Aryan interrupted.

"What Aryan? Let me think about this, then I'll talk to you!" I yelled a bit, due the panic.

"Bhabhi, listen to me, please. " He said.

"Yes Krisha, listen to him. " Arjun said, holding my hand, giving it a assurance squeeze that meant that it's something really important.

"Tell then. " I snapped a bit.

"Actually bhabhi, I'm the father. " He said signalling towards Kriti.

"What? " I exclaimed in shock, but before I could speak anything, I blacked out.

.
.

I woke up with Arjun sitting next to me with a tensed expression whereas both Kriti and Aryan stood with their heads hung low.