~Chapter 16~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

Phew
Being married isn't as much as fun it sounds. And when you've married someone against their will it's really hard.

It comes along with them being sarcastic and you being nice the whole time. But I don't mind it. Because as much as I've heard about Krisha from her family I knew that she would act the way she is doing right now.

She's not actually that bad, and she will require some time to adjust. They also told me about how they sent her on dates with many guys and she was really angry on them.

Damn! I bless those guys for acting weird in front of her. After all, if she would've selected someone from them how would we've got married.

Anyways, she isn't really angry. That's a fact. She literally ate from my hands. Like actually I fed her like a good husband.

Currently we're in our room, and I'm exhaustedly lying on the sofa. We've finished with our dinner quite early today because we have to go Kuldevi temple tomorrow which is nearly I guess a 2 hour drive from here.

The bathroom door opened and Krisha came out after some night routine I guess.

"Mom has said that we have to wake up early tomorrow as we have to go to the temple. " I informed her while she nodded.

I again focused on my phone thinking of ways to make her talk.

"Why do you love me? " She asked, so suddenly I got startled for a moment.

"Huh? " I whispered, having already forgotten her question.

"I asked, why do you love me? " She repeated herself while I say in doubt about what to answer.

"Hmm... To be very honest, I really don't know the answer for that. " I replied.

"Hmm...makes sense, anyways you don't know the answer to many things that you do. " She said and lied on the bed.

"Good Night. " I wished cheerfully.

"Hmm"

"So grumpy. " I scoffed.

"I know. " She replied, making me realise that I should stay silent and sleep quickly because she has a very good hearing sense.

.
.

Krisha

It's again a morning, and today I'm awake literally an hour early only because I've to wear this saree.

Gosh! I hate traditions.

I quickly freshened up, took a bath, wore my blouse and the shapewear and came in the room to wear the saree.

Getting ready in a bathroom or walk in is always a big no for me. They are so suffocating.

I quickly started tying the saree but due to it being a little silky it always fell down.

I should've heard mom when she was teaching me how to wear a saree. See, I know how to wear sarees but only cotton  ones.
Because they are easy.

.
.
I continued tying but again for the fifth time, it was of no use.

Sighing I sat on the bed when the bedroom door opened.