~Chapter 28~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

After a whole heated discussion finally it's decided that Kriti and Arjun are going to get married and that too, as soon as possible, considering that she is pregnant, and she can't enjoy after a certain period of time as she has to then take care of herself.

And as expected my parents didn't react much, about the marriage nor did Arjun's parents, but both reacted solidly when they were informed that Kriti is pregnant.

Of course they would, after all they care for both of them and didn't want them just to get married because she got pregnant.

But Arjun, as usual, calmly explained all of them and they agreed in an instant.
Damn !my man has all the good qualities required.

Now after everything it's decided that they'll have engagement after three days and wedding after two weeks.

Holidays again!

But never mind, it's a big turn in life of my sweet heart so I guess I can afford the holiday.

After having dinner I'm currently in our room waiting for Arjun to come, so that I can sleep.
Not like I can't sleep if he's not there, but I've now gotten the habit of snuggling with him and sleeping.

It provides a whole lot of comfort and acts as a therapy for me you know.

And he's there.

Arjun entered the room with a satisfied smile that he came out as a huge help for his brother and my sister.

We both didn't say anything then, because obviously, all the stuff had taken a huge toll on me and all I wanted to do was sleep, so we both just quickly slept, with me snuggling to him like a teddy bear.

*****************************************************************************

The engagement day

It's Kriti's engagement today, and like my engagement took place, here in Raichand mansion, so same goes for her.

I've gotten ready in a silver coloured lehenga with all those shiny stones and all. Of course, Arjun's choice.

After applying a little lip gloss, and finishing off the make up, I turned to see Arjun, still in some thoughts.

I silently went and stood in front of him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him towards me, which made him do the same involuntarily.

"You know, worried expression don't suit a handsome face. " I said, my really bad attempt of cliche, which didn't even made him change his expressions.

So instead of saying anything else, I leaned closer and gave a peck on his cheek, and finally he reacted.
Even though the reaction was a surprised one, it's still better than being worried.

"Now tell me, what's worrying you? " I asked as I pulled him in a hug.
He didn't reply anything, just hugged me more tighter, but it was unlike the normal hugs that we have, which I love the most.

Now let me tell you why our normal hugs are so much special, it's because the way my body feels in his arms, so peaceful, so calm. Yet today it was different, something was clearly bothering him.
I could feel it by his muscles which were so tensed.