~Chapter 9~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Ughhhhh

I screamed loudly as soon as I entered my room.

There's something definitely wrong with my mom. Either she doesn't understand what I want to say or she deliberately ignores all of my talks.

Whatever may be the reason but i swear to God, I'm literally going to leave this house and go away.

It's getting too much, the constant pressuring about marriage and the dates, I'm fed up.

I could ask any question if it would've been where I'm meeting someone alone, but now she has literally called his whole family. I need proper questions and reasons this time.

I kept thinking about all of the stuff until I dosed off on the chair itself.
.
.

The morning came by with its beautiful energy but I'm not as energetic and cheerful as the atmosphere.

I'm regretting dozing off here on the chair itself cause I'm having severe back pain right now.

But I've got no time for this, I should leave for the office immediately before mom comes out of her room and bores me about this evening.

Deciding so, I quickly did all my morning routine and left but for the first time mom is already in the hall.

Damn it.

"Good Morning Krisha. " She greeted me.

"Good morning mom. You're awake early today?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, was not able to sleep with all the excitement in my mind. " She replied while drinking tea.

"Oh and look at you, even you're ready to go to the office early so that you can come back early as we have guests coming over. So finally you're not angry on me and are equally excited for this marriage situation. That's great. " Mom said and it sounded more like she making me believe all of what she said.

"Stop assuming things, and I won't be back till I complete all the work in office, so whoever you're calling, tell them to come according to that time Or if your guests can wait, then well, it's up to them. Bye. " I said and went away not waiting for any of her reasons or anything.

.
.

The day seemed to pass really soon. It feels I just came to the office and I'm going within minutes, but it's been enough time though.

I'm leaving a little early, because of all the matter going on in the house.
And it's not my brain to do it, my father called me a while ago to tell me to come soon because mom will freak out even if I'm a second late and we definitely don't need it.

I'm in my car right now, thinking of all the things that I've planned to speak today which would definitely give me some or the other reason to reject him or  at least he would reject me.
.
.

I quickly reached home and went straight to my bedroom as I don't want to see any drama right now. I'll face it only when it's needed.

I so want to sleep right now and escape everything but since I know it's not possible, so I'll quickly get ready in the outfit mom has kept for me.