~Chapter 24~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

If Krisha behaving nicely with me surprises me, then her behaving so well with Aryan actually shocked me.

But I feel happy about it, finally they are back to normal.

We're currently in our room, all set to have a good night sleep.

"Good Night Krisha. " I wished her and lied down on my side of bed.

"Good Night Arjun. " She replied and lied down.

Soon after a few minutes, she shifted towards me and held my arm.
Like always.
This is something that has become a habit, I don't think she knows that though.

'Sleep well. I love you.' I whispered and moved my hand on her head while looking at her peaceful face.

********************************************************

Krisha

It's a wonderful morning and as usual Arjun is the first one to wake up.
I doubt he even sleeps.

Getting ready in a formal suit as usual, I went down stairs to see mom busy with some preparations.

"Good Morning Krisha. " She wished with smile.

"Good Morning mom. " I wished back with the smile. "What is all this? " I asked.

"This? This is preparation for tomorrow's Karwa Chauth. " She informed me. "Will you keep the fast? " She asked hopefully.

"Of course, don't all married woman keep the fast? " I questioned.

"They do, but I thought that you work the whole day, so if it would be difficult to fast, then you don't have to. " She said but I could still sense a bit of wanting in her voice for me to say yes.

"I've got no problem with it Ma, I'll keep the fast, but for now, I need to go to the office, when I comeback we'll discuss about it. " I said and proceeded to go to the office.

.
.

After office hours I was back home, to see mom had a huge spread of sarees and jewelleries and she was busy selecting for herself.

"Ahh Krisha! You're back. Come and select something for you for tomorrow. " She said excitedly tapping at space beside her.

"Yes mom, sure. " I said and did as she asked.

We were so into selecting the perfect colour, perfect matching jewellery that we did not even pay attention to the time until we heard someone deliberately coughing standing behind us.

We turned back to look at Dad, Aryan and Arjun, looking at us with amusement , seeing the large number of sarees on the table.

"What happened? " Mom asked.

"Kalyani, Krisha, we're all really hungry. Can you please do the selection later? " Dad asked innocently.

"Oh no! " Mom yelled making us all flinch at our places.

"What happened mom? " I asked, concerned.

"I forgot to make dinner! " She replied, still tensed.

"Mom! We've made it." Aryan said, making us look at him with confusion.