~Chapter 14~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

Woah! I'm finally married.
Sounds like a literal dream.

I know Krisha would be right now waiting to just kill me.

But it's not my fault. I had dreamt of being her husband since the time I fell in love with her and it happened almost ten years back.

I always thought that I had no chances with her and when she had a boyfriend, I was still happy that she was happy.

But when Aryan told me about her break up and everything, I couldn't lose that chance.

So I'm married now. To her.

We just reached home and mom asked us to wait on the doorstep, while she brought all the welcoming stuff.

Krisha is standing beside me, and my god, she looks so so gorgeous. I'm damn sure I've fallen in love with her all over again.

It's just been a few hours since our wedding and mom is already behind me that I'm already whipped.

Seriously! Cancelling the photo session in an Indian wedding.
I'm sure, we've created history today.

"Sorry, I got a little late. Actually I had asked Yash and Aryan to look after all this, but they are too lazy. " I heard mom, who just came and gave this huge ass justification.

"No problem.." Krisha said stretching the last word a little.

"You can call me anything that means a mother. Mom, mumma or mum. Anything you'd like. " Mom said shrugging her shoulders.

"Thank you mom. " She said and mom looked at her with a huge smile.

They're already getting along.

Mom then did our Aarti and Krisha was asked to enter by kicking the pot filled with rice and then dipping her feet in alta.

Once everything related to welcoming was done, we were asked to sit next to each other. So close.

Then started all the game sessions. We played at least five games out of which Krisha won all of them. Not because I'm not good at playing, but because I was busy staring at her.

Then sensing our tired states mom sent us in the room not before giving me a mischievous smile along with dad. And Aryan, well he went to his room being tired as hell.

I'm dreading entering my room though.

*****************************************************************************************
Krisha

So I'm finally married.
God!! I want to kill this Arjun Raichand.

I entered the room and was really happy when there was no decoration like in the typical books.

Atleast one less headache.

I quickly removed the heavy duppata and jewellery and sat on the bed.

Even though I hate him, I must admit he's gotta a pretty good taste. Because room is really good looking.

I opened my phone to see messages on all of my social media accounts from the people I barely know.

And every message was just for congratulating me.