~Chapter 13~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

If I kill Arjun Raichand today, what would be the news headlines?

Bride killed the groom on the day of their marriage!!
Or, CEO Krisha Mahajan has killed her would-be husband!!

Whatever it may be, I can't afford it right now. Because honestly, I love my company and my position and if I pull any stunts, my aunt would just come and say that,

'Brother, I told you don't spoil your daughters too much. See, now that she has spoiled her name in media, you should now make my son as the CEO. You know it would be better for the company.'

I'm stating the fact. She leaves no chance to always interfere in any random situation and blame it all on me and in turn fill dad's mind with some random shit.

So all in all, I can't do anything right now but marry that weird human species who I hate right now with everything in me.

Arjun Raichand you did a huge mistake by saying yes to marry me and I'll make sure you regret it.

Thinking so I closed my eyes and let the make-up artist start with whatever she has to do.

I'm not getting married by my wish, so I literally have zero expectations for make-up.
.
.

After a literal hour torture, the makeup was finally complete and I could open my eyes which were closed all the while.

Opening my eyes, I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

'Not bad' I thought to myself. But Kriti could've done better, but never mind.

I just thanked the two girls and they went out and I just sat on my bed bored about how slow the day is going.

I'd probably be in the office and work than just sit without doing anything.

I thought of taking a little nap but it was not possible due to the hairstyle.

Having no other choice, I again sat back on the chair, thinking about how drastically my life has changed and that too, because of the three letters which came out of a person's mouth whom I barely knew before that.

I know he is pretty sure about the fact that I don't love him and he is irritating as hell. And as far as I know, he is not going to put any high school lover stunt now.

Let me tell you why. I was supposed to go on a date with him three days back but I didn't and then Kriti told me about how sad he was and stuff.

She's lately talking a lot to Aryan. And it's honestly scaring me. He's one hell of a manipulative human and he hates me, even I hate him too. But the problem is, Kriti is really innocent, if, by chance, something is going on between them it would hurt her the most.

And I don't want it. I learnt my lesson being his enemy and I don't want my sweetheart to face anything.

Only because of this weirdo, Arjun Raichand, the worst past of mine as again entered in my life.

Don't make assumptions people, I was never in love with him. I couldn't even stand him except for bullying him.

I was thinking about everything, when Kriti literally barged in the room.