~Chapter 23~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

A few  weeks later.

Arjun

Our relationship is finally progressing. Not much, but it is. And I'm happy about it. Right now I'm going back to the hospital after having lunch with Krisha.

Now this is something I enjoy as hell. You see, she has also become fit since our wedding. Not like she wasn't but now she's more.
Husband effects.

On the way back, I received a message from mom that she and dad would be going to some trip that their friends have planned, and they'll be back after two days.

So now it would be just me, Krisha and Aryan for the next three days.

Now this is also something I need to work on. Aryan and Krisha's rivalry.
You see, they were school time enemies and still don't talk to each other.

Aryan told me that he had to apologize, but he doesn't know how to.
Nor do I, but as much as I've come to know about Krisha, even if Aryan says a single sorry, they would be back to normal.

Anyways, we'll see that later, now I've arrived to the hospital and need to see the patients with scheduled appointments.

***************************************************************
Krisha

So, even after few weeks, I'm alive.
That means Arjun is not a bad company.

He's nice, but where was this idiot five years ago. He says he had a crush on me since school, then why didn't he propose me?

I would've said yes, and then we would've been such a great couple.

Not like we aren't now, but I'm just not trying much. And I know that. I fear that once I start trying and what if he leaves me?
I know he'll not, but still the subconscious fear is just too much.

My phone pinged with a notification, message from Arjun.

If this guy lives hundred years, the credit is mine.

'Mom and dad are on a trip and I'm having a surgery, won't be home for dinner, but you have it surely.'

The message read.
Oh my god, he needs to stop behaving so cute and nice.

I looked at the time and it was already seven in the evening. Even though I stay till eight or sometimes nine, today I didn't have much work.
All thanks to Kriti who has started to handle everything more perfectly since the time I got married.

Quickly taking my bag, I proceeded towards my car, to go home and sleep.

I'm not lazy, but these afternoon lunches make me sleepy as hell!

I drove and within an hour I reached the Raichand Mansion, or in other words, home.

I quickly went to the room, freshened up and sat on the bed, too lazy to actually have dinner like he had said.

I don't want to disagree what he asked me, but right now sleep feels like a priority.
Thinking this I was about to lie down when there was a knock on my bedroom door.
Seems he has came back.

I opened it to find, not Arjun, but Aryan Raichand.

"Oh, Aryan! Hi! " I said, super awkwardly. We legit live in the same house and this is the first conversation we will have since I got married.