~Chapter 35~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

My heart feels so heavy.
It is paining. I can feel it.

Just yesterday I was the happiest person in the world and i feel today it is all coming downhill.

I'm currently exhausted from the crying and the blood loss, as I can feel my body becoming numb.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard my name being called out.
I looked up to see Arjun who had concern all over his face.

"Krisha? What did you do? " Arjun asked as he kneeled beside me and cupped my face.

"Arjun, I... " I wanted to tell him, but all i could do at the moment was cry.

As continuous tears started to flow form my eyes, Arjun satrted getting more anxious and worried. Without wasting a second he picked me up and brought me to our room.

As he sat on the made and made me sit on his lap like a fragile doll, it just pained my heart more thinking about separating.

"Krisha, what happened? " He asked softly wiping my tears.

"Arjun... Your bua... " I started but couldn't finish as I flinched due to the pain in my knuckles and fist.

"Wiat a minute, let me see it. " He said as he swiftly took the first aid from the bed side table and started doing the dressing and stuff.

"How hard did you even hit the mirror? The glass has pierced in your skin. " He said worriedly, softly removing the pieces and then bandaging the wound.

"Now tell me, what did my bua do? " He asked, waiting patiently for me to answer.

"Your bua... She asked me about when I would get pregnant.... "

"I know that she sometimes acts dumb and you don't possibly want kids for atleast some years now... " He started but i cut him off.

"No, no, no. You're getting me all wrong. I can never get pregnant. " I said, the words that I always dreaded saying.

"What do you mean? " He asked, visibly confused.

"What I mean is. I can never get pregnant. I'm infertile. " I closed my eyes, As soon as I said those words, fearing his reaction.

After not feeling anything for a few seconds, I opened my eyes, when he spoke "so? That doesn't matter, all that matters is you. And only you. " He said placing a kiss on my forehed and then joined are heads together.

"So you won't divorce me? " I asked, and he looked at me with surprise.

"Divorce? Why would I divorce you? " He questioned.

"Because I can never give you a child, or an heir to this family. " I said, my voice wobbling a little.

"What? No... You're not a baby producing machine. That if it's not working, I'll return it. You're my wife. My love. You're my life, Krisha, and nobody leaves their life, until they have a death wish. " He said making me chuckle.

"You're so cute... " I whispered, hugging him.

"I know. "

"But the problem is, you are really nice, but the world isn't. People will make you feel about having a wife who can't give birth to your child. " I said, silently looking at my lap.

"So what? I don't care about them and I believe even you don't. Screw people who make you feel bad about yourself. You're special and I love everything about you. " He said pinching my nose with a cute expression.

"But your bua? " I questioned.

"She comes once a year, for two weeks, she'll go soon, and I believe she'll not say anything to you. " He answered, wiping my tears.

"And now stop crying, you'll get dehydrated, then you'll faint, then both the parents will gang up on me. " He said in a complaining voice.

"I'm sorry... " I said, holding my ears.

"So now, let's get you and me changed. " He said, and then I realized my shirt which had blood due to the wounded fist and even his which had the blood as I was sitting on his lap.

"You change first. " He told me and I nodded.

.
.
Ok, the dinner went pretty smooth, nobody really asked me why I have bandage loaded on my fist, nor anybody asked about my tiny little breakdown, which I'm really grateful about.

We were back in the room ready to sleep.
As I lied on the bed next to Arhun, I heard him ask me "When did you know that you are infertility? Like was it always like that, or something happened?

" Umm.. Actually, maybe you need to sit to listen. " I said as I sat straight with my back rested on the headboard.

"Ok" He said and quickly did the same.

"So, it was my eighteenth birthday... And... " I started but then again stopped fearing the reaction.

"You can tell me the truth. You know, I would never judge you. " He said. "Also if you don't want to, then don't. " He said as he put an arm around me as I kept my head on his shoulder.

"No, I guess I should tell you. It was my eighteenth birthday, and I was partying, in a bar. There was one guy who was obsessed with me, and he gave me some drink... as I was partying I didn't pay attention to it and gulped it in a go, it was  drugged with some sort of medicine that like increases the sexual hormones, or something like that. " I said and looked at him, he nodded his head as a cue for me to continue.

"So I drank it. It did a lot of problem to my hormones and uterus. When I had my next period after it, I got infection in my uterus which was spreading in the body, so the doctor said to remove the uterus, so I did. I had my Hysterectomy, and now I never get my period, nor can I get pregnant. " As soon as I completed the story, Arjun pulled me in a hug.

"You're so brave, mi Amor. " He whispered.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been three weeks since I told Arjun about my infertility, and he took it really well.
I thought I would be a divorcee by now, but cmon it's Arjun.

He didn't even divorce me when I was being a bitch to him.

He's just so loving.
He even told mom and dad about me and they took it pretty well, but I can see that they're disappointed, not on me, on the fact that they'll get a chance less to be grandparents.

I'm thinking maybe adoption is better option in future.

**********************************
Hey lovely readers.
Here goes chapter 35.

Hope you all like it.
Forgive me if the medical part was wrong.

I had actually planned something different, but now I completely forgot what it was, so I had to write it this way.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Author.