~Chapter 8~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

I'm really happy now. I finally have a golden opportunity of making the love of life, my wife.

Sounds like a dream. 

Or is it really a dream?

Even if it is, I don't want to ever wake up from this dream. Can't believe I'm so close to making her mine forever.

I never thought I had that chance, but I finally have it.

Oh how I just want to thank her ex boyfriend for breaking up with her.

But, there's a problem though, I've heard from Jay that she keeps rejecting boys or making them reject her.

I'll definitely not reject her, but what if she does? 

No. I don't even have to think about it.

I should be positive right now. Mom says that if you're positive about something it definitely happens.

Ok, so I'll think positive, she's said yes and we're married.

Oh my god, that's so good to imagine.

I've never even talked to her and this is my situation. Hope I don't fumble tomorrow when I talk to her face to face.

I should probably now change and fresh up, or mom would scold me for coming late for dinner and dad as usual will side with her and scold me for some more things I've no idea about.

So yeah, I cannot be late.

Thinking so, I quickly had a shower and changed into what I could find the most earliest and went down stairs to see mom waiting at end of staircase glaring at me.

"Is this the time for dinner? " Mom asked me pointing at the wall clock.

"Mom I'm just fifteen minutes late. " I said.

"Fifteen minutes? Just fifteen? Yash look at your child, he doesn't have value of Fifteen minutes." Mom said pointing out that fifteen as if was some century.

"How come when he does something incorrect he's my child and as soon as he does one nice thing he's yours? " Dad questioned mom.

"Because I have all the nice habits unlike you. " She said to him.

"Oh really, Kalyani? Just tell me, who wakes up first? Or who looks after everything before going to sleep? " Dad asked raising a brow.

"That.. Uh.. " Mom started thinking of words to make a nice reply but failed.

"Why you both just corner my mom? " Aryan said hugging mom looking at us as if we were bullying her or something.

"See Aryan, your brother and father always do this to me. " She said faking a little tears.

"Oh mom, leave all this, I'll be on time from tomorrow. Okay? " I said and she smiled in response and we all quickly sat on the dining table.

"By the way dad, I do everything that you mentioned earlier on your name. " I said while taking one of the bowls of curry, which made all of us laugh.

"You couldn't even keep your mouth quite for some time? " Dad whispered to me.

"What can I do? After all I'm your son.  I whispered to him in the same way.