~Chapter 25~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

"So, it's a tradition to keep fast for your spouse, so I did too. I kept a fast for you." I stated honestly, but I guess my honesty was not pleasing for Krisha, because right now she looked like she would behead me then and there.

"You mean to say that you did something that stupid? " She questioned raising her voice a little bit.

"Kr... " Mom was about to interrupt, but I just signalled all the three of them to leave, which they did silently.

"Yaa, but it's not stupid. " I reasoned.

"Are you dumb or what? What do you think you fasting for me would've lead us to?" She said kneeling beside the bed.

"The fast is for your partner's long life. If by chance, you wouldn't have fainted outside the house and something would've happened to you, what would I've done? Did you think about it? " She yelled in frustration.

"Calm down Krisha, I'm fine now. " I tried to make her understand that I'm perfectly alright right now.

"What calm down? What do you think would've happened to me if something would've happened to you?" She said and by know she was shivering with anger and frustration.

"What even possibly makes you think, I would be able to live a long and happy life, if something would've happened to you? " She yelled with a lot of frustration but then soon broke into small sobs.

"You love me na, then why do you do this type of stuff? " Krisha said and by now she was hiccupping due to the cries.

"You don't get to do this to me. " She said and by now she was a crying mess.

"Krisha... " I started to reason, but she stopped me.

"No, don't ever do this stuff. I would be nothing without you. Don't do this to me. " She said and by now her face was smeared with tears.

I could say nothing to calm her down and that was killing me, so I raised by both hands and cupped her face making her look at me, direct in the eye.

She looked like a innocent kid with those puffy eyes, red cheeks and red nose.

"I'm fine. " I said and she instantly calmed down.

"Don't do this again. " She said and flung herself to me, embracing me with such a force, I would've lost balance if not for the headrest.

"I'll never do anything, that would make you this worried and sad. " I said, rubbing her back lightly.

This is strange. Krisha never cries. Even when she had bits of bangles pierced in her skin, she did nothing, seeing her cry so much is honestly worrying me.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything like this again. " I assured her, and she looked at  me, wiped her tears and stood up, and did something I never expected, she pecked my forehead.

I thought I was the one who fainted and hit his head.

"Promise? " She asked.

"Promise." I said and she looked at ne with a smile. Finally.

She then sat down beside me and held my hand as if assuring herself that I'm there perfectly alright.

She was lost looking at our entangled hands and I was lost looking at her. After so long I'm seeing her from so close, and to be honest, I feel like I'm falling in love all over again.