~Chapter 30~

This chapter has been only updated because I did not want to be unfair to the 19 readers who voted.

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Can you all believe how fast time passes.
It's already been two months since Kriti and Aryan got married.

To be honest, pregnant Kriti is really difficult to handle, but Aryan has developed quite a lot of patience.

And there's something special today.

Can you all guess it?

.
.

Ok I'll tell.

It's my Arjun's birthday
As much as I'm happy about it, I'm kind of sad he's not here.

Before you all ask, he's at the hospital, for some emergency. We were all waiting to bring in birthday when at 11:30 there was an emergency call. And as a great doctor that he is, he went within minutes.

According to mom he should be here in a hour or so.
So I'm going to help mom prepare his favorite birthday breakfast till thag time.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Mom feeding Kriti who was sitting on the Kitchen counter.

"Ohh, Krisha, good taht you came. So sit beakde her, I'll feed you too. " She said giving me the smile which just makes my day better.

"No mom, you feed her. I'll eat with Arjun. " I said giving her a small smile, and went towards the stove, to see that almost all preparations were done for his favorite birthday breakfast.

And don't be surprised, but it's Aloo puri. Like literally who eats Aloo Puri as a birthday breakfast. My man does.

So yeah, we're preparing that.

"About that, Krisha... Actually... " She started but stopped midway.

"Yes mom? Any problem? " I asked, looking at Kriti who gave me a really innocent smile.

"Yeah, actually he's still at the office and would come now directly at night. So you should have your breakfast. We'll prepare him the dinner. " She said giving me a smile, which I returned.

"Ok mom, I'll just get changes and go to the office, since he is not gonna be here anytime soon, and as it is, we're not gonna through a party. So... " I said and she nodded.

Not gonna lie I felt a little bad hearing her.

C'mon man it's his first birthday since we got married and I haven't even wished him yet. How bad does my luck is gonna be.

I texted him at exactly midnight but he has not seen it till now. And it's going to be 8 in the morning.
I know this because it's been eight hours since I sent him a text and he's not replied to it yet.

But I guess that's your life when you're married to an all time working doctor.

I quickly got changed, had my breakfast and proceeded to the office.

I don't know much, but I know one thing for sure, He is going to be here in the afternoon or maybe in the evening.

Of coure he's gonna bring me lunch. I don't think that is going to change in our relationship.