~Chapter 29~

Hey wonderful people...

Just be honest.

Do you all really want to read this book?

Do you all want me to make it a nearly 40 chapters or want me to end it a chapter or two. Because I have the plot for both of them.

If you really want to read further, then I want at least 32 votes and 15 comments on this chapter.

Come on guys, I'm back after 3 months, I deserve this.

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

It's my baby's wedding today.
Can you all believe that my little Kriti is getting married?
I still can't.

From past few hours I'm just getting all the flashbacks of her childhood.
The day she was born and dad had taken me to see her.
She looked so tiny, and today she's even getting married.

Dammit! Nostalgia hits hard.

So enough of flashbacks because I'm pretty sure I'll end up sobbing, let's go and get changed.

So, the fact that I just had one stylist for me in my wedding has now given me the liberty to have none of them.
And I'm loving it.

I just enjoy getting dressed alone than with a other person.

.
.

So finally after a half an hour, I'm already.
Now don't ask me how so quick?
Cause literally the phase, 'women take more time to get ready' is not applicable for me.

I'm dressed in a beautiful royal blue coloured lehenga which for a change, insted of a dupatta has a beautiful shrug on it.
So it appears indo-western something. But it so pretty. Specially the color.

Ok, so now enough rant about the dress, I should get going, as the functions will start soon.
And cmon wedding function without the bride's sister sound a little weird.

So, currently the wedding is at the Raichand mansion itself.
It was supposed to be like mine, but all of them felt that Kriti traveling at night makes no sense, she needs rest and everything.

.
.
.
.

So now, it's finally time for the wedding.
The priest is chanting some mantras, but I'm actually hearing nothing. All I can remember at the moment is Kriti's childhood and then her college, then her graduation. Everything.

Growing up, for the most of the time, we were each other's everything.
She was like my daughter.

My parents used to be busy mostly, so mostly I was her mom, dad, friend, sister. Everything.

"Hey jaan, why are you crying? " Arjun, who was standing next to me, asked as a whisper. But even that whisper sounded like full paragraphs of concern and love.

"No, I'm not crying." I said, quickly rubbing my tears as if he didn't see them.

The marriage continued, but with a difference, since Arjun's hand was wrapped around my shoulder all along,and not gonna lie, I knd of like how that feels.

"Just so you know, if you're crying because Kriti is getting married, then it makes no sense. " He said getting a push from me.

"You're mean. " I said with a fake angry tone, cause of course I know he's joking.