~Chapter 33~

Just so you know guys, I give voting targets, because they should be completed.

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

"Did you just say that you love me? " Arjun said and I realized that I really gave him a mini confession.

"Oh, no, no, no! " I said, dejected as I realized that my idea of giving him a damn good love confession , just failed before it even started.

"No? " He asked, sad and disappointed.

"No, no. I mean yes, yes, I love you. " I confessed, and closed my eyes with a little embarrassment.

After a minute I realized that Arjun is giving no reaction, I opened my eyes, to see him sitting on the same spot with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god! Why are you crying? " I asked, clearly worried that he was crying because of the lack of effort in the confession.

"I'm sorry, I actually had planned a big proposal, but now... " I started, but was cut off when he pulled me in a tight hug.

"No... " He whispered. "This is the best confession ever. "

"Then why are you crying? " I couldn't help my concerning self from asking.

"I'm not crying... These are happy tears. " He said.

"This is something I never really thought would ever come true. Like never in my wildest dreams, I dreamt of my this dream coming true. But it did today, and that too in the most beautiful way. " He whispered as he tightened the hug.

"Oh, my love" I said as I started caressing my hand over his back.

After few minutes we parted, and that's when I realized something.

"Wait, you don't know the drill? " I questioned.

"What drill? " He asked, surprised.

"You confessed, I reciprocated, now we kiss. "

"Wait, what? "

"You know we kiss. " I said, trying to make him understand the concept I learned after watching the video on best confession ideas.

"Is that it works? " He asked, seriously confused.

"Oh, you're cute. " I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

His eyes widened as I started kissing him. The feeling itself giving me butterflies. I moved my lips along his as we poured our every feeling in that kiss.

The love. The respect. The care. The trust.
And most importantly, the Longing.

The kiss had a longing in it. As if we were dying to do this from forever.
It was best feeling that I ever felt.

After a while we parted our lips, and damn he blushed like a cute high schooler.

"Aww, you look cute. " I said as I pinced his nose.

" Jaan, That was the best moment of my whole life. " He said giving me the smile which literally melts my heart.

"Let me give you a more better one. " I said as I made him stand.

"I love the hands that hold me like I'm the most fragile thing in the world. " I said as I took his hand and kissed them.

"I love the cheeks, that turn red whenever someone mentions my name. " I said as I kissed his both cheeks.

"I love the eyes, that glow as soon as I walk in the room. That look at me like I'm the only thing in the world. " I said as I kissed his eyes.

"Most important of all I love the heart that beats only for me. " I said as I kissed him, right above where his heart is.

"I love you, Mr. Arjun Raichand. I love you, more than anything, more than anyone in this whole universe. " I confessed.

"I love you too. And I promise, I'll do it till the end of my life. Till my last breath." He said as he cupped my cheeks and pulled me into the most amazing kiss.

After sometime, we both sat down on bed and I thought about a question,

"So, what happens now? Do we make love? " I asked, cause that's what those dumb videos told me.

"What? No! " He said a d for a minute it made a bit self conscious.

"Is it because of this bad night dress? Damn, I should've listened to Kriti, when she told me to buy that sexy looking lingerie. " I murmured but he heard it.

"Jaan, even if you are fully covered in rags, you'd be the most tempting thing to me. " He whispered has he cupped my cheek.

"Then? "

"Who even told you that people immediately get physical after a love confession? "

"Umm... Daily soaps, the videos I watch, the books... " I continued telling him all my secret information sources.

"Krisha, those are not real things. If you want we can, but it makes no sense if we are going to have sex just because you think that it's compulsory. " He said and damn I literally breathed like sone load has been taken off my shoulders.

"Thank you. I was worried. Not that I have any problem, but you know I don't think it's supposed to be this fast. Like you know... " I fumbled and he looked at him with a smile that held the adoration of the whole world.

"And don't worry, we would only do it, when you are ready. When you want to. " He said and couldn't but pull him in a bone crushing hug.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. " I whispered as I snuggled more into him.

"Now, shall we sleep. I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna be late tomorrow, considering you were doing something at literally 12 in the morning. " He said.

"Oh yeah, I've to go back early tomorrow. You know what happened... " I started telling him all from the calm and leave and everything while he listened to me with the most patient mind..

"So I need to go early. " I completed my rant to see him still listening with full focus.

"So we'll sleep now? " He asked.

"Oh yeah. " I said as I lied on the bed along with him, and we both cane close to sleep while hugging each other. It really works as a therapy.

************************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,
Here goes chapter 33.

Forgive me if this was not up to the mark. It's my first time writing such scenes.

Do tell me if this made y'all dream about yourselves and a confession.

Don't Forget to vote and comment.

Love,
Author.