~Chapter 15~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

It's a beautiful morning. But not for me. Because it's my first morning as someone's wife and I don't like that.

I got down from bed and stretched my body a little and then I looked all around the room but Arjun Raichand was nowhere to be seen and then I looked at my hand.

My hand. Which had bandage on it. Put by none other than Arjun Raichand. I should've controlled my anger, so much loss of blood for a dumb person.

Deciding not to pay much attention to it, I quickly took out the dress that Kriti literally begged me to wear on the next day of marriage and went to freshen up and have bath.

I discarded that bandage in Dustbin and looked at my hand which had swollen a little and looked red. It had marks due to the bangles that pierced my skin.

I hate myself for losing my patience on some dumbass and truly undeserving person.

I quickly took a bath and wore the Royal Blue Anarkali that Kriti had packed. I came to the room to see Arjun sitting on the sofa with a box in his hand.

"Hey... Good Morning! " He greeted me in a cheerful voice and even though I had planned on hating him, his voice always makes me take decision otherwise.

"Good Morning. " I greeted him back.

"Show me your hand. " He said and I looked confused but pulled up my sleeve and then I realized that the box was actually a first aid kit.

"I don't need to apply anything to it. It's fine. It'll heal in a day or two. You don't need to worry about it. " I said shrugging my shoulders and walked to the mirror to do a little bit of make up. Again on Kriti's request.

"How can I not care? You're my wife. " He said in a shocked voice and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Do I need to remind you that this marriage was without my consent and hence I refuse to accept it." I said and continued applying the eyeliner, which to be honest is a tough job.

"Ok not as your husband, but at least as a doctor, it's my duty to check your wound. " He said.

"God! You're so stubborn!" I said annoyed while he chuckled.

"Ok fine, do it fast." I said and forwarded my hand and then for at least five minutes he was just examining my hand and then finally decided to tie a bandage around it.

"It's done. You can go down stairs now. Mom anyways actually told me to call you. " He informed while I just nodded and went down stairs to see His mom and dad and Aryan Raichand sitting at the dining table.

.

"Krisha dear, show me your hand, Arjun told that the bangles you were wearing broke and you got injured. " Mom said in a concerned tone and started looking at my hand.

And then even dad joined her. " Krisha, you're fine right? Do we need to go to a hospital? "

Damn! This family is more dramatic than mine.

Ok, don't bash at me. But aren't they too much concerned for a person who has made their dear son sleep on the sofa.

"Just chill! I'm fine. It's nothing, it'll heal in a day or two. " I said.