~Chapter 11~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You make find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

Dear god, I know, I ask a lot of things from you, but adding a person to my hate list was not one of them.

I mumbled looking towards the sky sitting at the edge of the balcony.

Seriously, who the hell does like that?

I clearly informed that weirdo that I've got no Interest in marrying him, but he just went and said yes.

Is he mad or deaf or a complete idiot?

Plus, my mom, she knew that I was about to object so she fed ne that hell of a huge Laddo, even when she knows, that even if I'm dying of hunger, I would never eat something sweet.

She could see it in my eyes that my answer was no, and when all of a sudden  Arjun Raichand said yes, she just knew that she had to stop me from saying that I'm not interested in marrying.

I had warned him, but still he had to do what he did.

He has to play with fire, I'll make sure he burns.

Thinking so, with determination, I sat there thinking about it, when Kriti entered my room, without knocking.

Looks like everyone has to piss me off today one way or the other.

"Hi Di, mom has sent some food for you. " She said, forwarding the food tray, which had my favorite guilty pleasure food, Biryani.

Damn Mom, she really knows to play her cards well.
Her making Biryani on a random Wednesday, is not a coincidence.
It's just her way to apologize, without even doing it.

I don't understand it though, if you know what you do is going to make you owe an apology, then just don't do it.

"Take it away, I'm not in the mood to eat. " I said and looked away.

"Please have it na Di. Mom has said if I don't bring an empty plate, I'll not get food today. " She said looking at me with pleading innocent eyes.

"Ok fine, do one thing, even you have it with me here, anyways, it's really a lot. " I said eyeing the huge handi, she brought the biryani in.

"Oh, yes, sure, I'm serving, you go and quickly wash your hands." She said and I nodded.
.
.

We finished eating and she was going back when suddenly she turned back,

"Di, Arjun Raichand is a really good man. You won't find one like him even if you go and search. And considering he loves you, I'm sure, hell always keep you happy. " She said and was going when I stopped her.

"And how do you know that he loves me? " I asked her raising a brow.

"Aryan told me. " She said and went downstairs.

No Mister, no formality, direct name,
What's going on?

I wondered to myself but didn't think about it much as my brain at the current moment has lost all its capacity to think.

Don't get me wrong, but all of a sudden, someone just comes and claims that he loves you and the next moment you're even going to get married.

This was the worst day of my life, thinking that I'm going to get myself tied with someone is a big thing.