~Chapter 20~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*****************************************

Arjun

I've never been this happy in my entire life.

Reason?
Krisha said she's fine with our relationship, she's no longer mad about it.

Right now we've planned to go to a club and damn I'm excited.
Even though I don't drink alcohol the vibe is pretty good.

The bathroom door opened with a creak sound revealing my Greek goddess who's looking more beautiful than ever.

"You look amazing. " I praised.

"Thank you, even you look great. " She said and I smiled like a fool.

"It's the first time you've seen me in Western, right? " She asked and I nodded yes, a little blush appearing on my cheeks, which I quickly hid.

"Let's go milady " I said opening the door to which she first rolled her eyes but then smiled and went.

.
.

Soon we reached the club which was on the other side of the resort and damn it was so crowded that I regretted coming here but seeing Krisha so much excited, I didn't feel anything except happiness.

"You're the best friend ever. " Krisha said and suddenly disappeared in the crowd.

I kept looking for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Bhaw!! " Someone screamed from the back making my blood rush at the speed of a bullet train.

I turned around, keeping my hand on my chest, calming down myself, to see Krisha who was laughing like an idiot.

Ok. Not idiot. Laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Aww... You got scared. " She said laughing at me.

"If you scare a person so dangerously, he is bound to get stressed. " I said in hyper tone due to the still raised bp.

"Sorry." She apologized, so innocently that for once I thought she was a five year old kid.

"Come let's get ourselves some drinks. " She said dragging me to the counter.

"You go first, I'll just go and call mom once, I missed her call as my phone got discharged. " I said and she nodded and I came out of there.

.
.

"Hello mom! " I greeted as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello dear, how are you? And how's everything? " She asked.

"I'm great. " I replied.

"And Krisha? " She asked.

"She's more than great. " I said, smiling.

"And your relationship? "

"On the verge of getting great. " I said.

Now before you all ask, my mom knows about Krisha and my relationship.
Not all the insides. But she knows that Krisha didn't want to get married to me in the first place, but she did and now she's a little mad about it.

"Aww... That's nice. May God bless you both. " She said and hung up.

I went inside to see the whole crowd which appeared all of a sudden within a few minutes.