~Chapter 18~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

These parents are so weird. When I don't even want to consider this marriage, they're sending us on a honeymoon.

I know for sure, these two days would be the end of me.

He talks so much. And I love silence. He acts really gentleman types and I have lost faith that this generation of humans can act like that.

I don't say it's fake, but it's really unnatural and I'm having a hard type getting used to him being so sweet.

I don't have a habit of people being nice around me and this family has been more than nice.

Maybe I should try to be normal. I know it would be hard. But at least better than being the way I'm right now.

See, it's fixed that I have no way out. He can't even think of ending the marriage, so getting separated is out of the question.

So maybe, if I try, we could make this work. Love is a little difficult, because I believe that this emotion makes you pathetic. And I don't want to be weak and pathetic. Again.

I still hate myself that I didn't do anything that day. I just begged. And that was the most foolish step of mine.
To show my vulnerability to someone.

I won't let the keys of my happiness in someone else's hand now. No matter what our relationship is.

I have been foolish once, but if I repeat the foolishness yet again, I'd consider dying a better option than that.

Thinking so, I quickly packed my the remaining stuff for our two days honeymoon.

Isn't it a weird concept. Two days honeymoon. But my mom says that it would be the best time of my life considering what a sweetheart my husband is.
Her words not mine.

The door, then opened revealing Arjun Raichand, who started blabbering something gibberish as soon as he entered.

"Calm Down. " I said and he quickly shut up.

"Good. Now tell, what ever your were saying. " I said and sat on the bed.

"Sorry." He said simply.

"Do you know anything except sorry? Because since the time we got married, you say it for anything and everything. " I said he stood quiet again.

"Would you say anything? " I asked, clearly irritated by the silence.

"Yeah. Actually I said sorry, because you had to agree to all this honeymoon stuff arranged by my mom. "

"I knew that. " I said.

"Huh? "

"I knew that it's all your mom's idea. Because my mom, would never in the world, thinking of sending me on a honeymoon, when she knows that the marriage is against my will. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Sorry for that too. " He said and I looked at him with disappointed face.

"Stop saying sorry. It's irritating. "

"If you want, I can tell mom that I have some important work. Then we will not have to go. " He said and I looked at him with disbelief.

"Do you think, I literally spent half an hour to pack this stuff in the mood of not going? "