~Chapter 6~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

I'm currently driving towards home, trying to reach as soon as possible, after all mom has a phone call to make.
.
.

As soon as I reached home, I quickly parked my car and walked inside, calling out for her.

"Mom, mom, Mumma, where are you, come fast" I said calling her out in a really loud excited voice, hearing which even dad and Aryan came out.

"I'm coming, just a second" She said while coming out of the kitchen.

This lady!

"Mom, how many times have I told you not to bother yourself with all the kitchen work, still you never listen to me. " I said to her Accusingly.

"Oh come on Arjun, just calm down, did you call me out so loudly, just for shouting at me? " She said, and I knew she was diverting the topic. Even though, what I called her for is important, this is just more important.

"Mom, we'll talk about that later, but what about the promise you made that you won't exert your self? " I asked her.

"It's just Arjun... Yash, back me up" Mom said looking at Dad.

"Yes Arjun, explain her, I've told her many times but she just refuses to listen." Dad said and mom's face was worth watching as he sided with me.

"Yash? " She said in a angry tone but he just shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

"Bhai, let's leave all this, tell us why did you call for mom. Anything important? " My brother said, swiftly changing the topic, and I just nodded not wanting to go to the previous conversation.

"Yes Arjun, anything serious? " Mom asked me.

"Are you doing fine? " Dad asked with a worried tone.

"Yes Dad I'm doing really good, and the thing which I've to ask you is are you seeing proposals for me to get married? " I asked raising a brow.

"Y.. Yes, but how did you know? " She asked me and suddenly it clicked her and she shouted "Aryan" which made him scared and he quickly hid behind me and dad.

"Is this why I tell you everything? So that you can go out and blurt it to everyone? " She says to him while trying to catch him.

"No mom, not to everyone, just Bhai" He says and mom became a little normal.

"Ok, so what about that? " She asks bluntly.

"About that, Did you even tell him that you'll get me married even to my girlfriend, if I have one?" I ask her again.

"Yes, I said that to him knowing you don't have a girlfriend." She said and before I could say something she continued " You don't have a girlfriend. Do you? " She asked me and I nodded my head in agreement to which she smiled wide.

"But I do have someone whom I would like to make me wife." I said and I heard three of them gasp in horror.

"What happened? " I asked worrying a little.

"You have a crush. " Mom said more like a statement while I nodded in yes.

"Oh my God, my son has a woman in his life, what about my dreams to get him married? " She said looking at me.