~Chapter 27~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

So, Kriti is pregnant, and Aryan is the father.
Wow.

It sounds normal right now, but it freaked me out, when I heard it for the first time.

Thank god, I have Arjun in my life, or God knows how would've I reacted or even made my mind back to normal.

Why is he so nice?
I feel like I'm literally starting to fall in love.

Right now, after a hell lot of me overthinking and doing all the reacting stuff, and him calming me down so lovingly, I guess I'm finally ready to face the situation.

"So, shall I call them? " He asked and I nodded with am assuring smile.

He called them both, and both entered with guilty faces like they've committed some crime.

"Oh, miss guilty faces, lose the guilt and come here. " I said opening my arms for a big hug. Kriti first looked a bit confused, but then quickly hugged me.

After a while when we were all back to normal we sat on the couch and chairs in my office.

"So you both are together? " I asked to which both of them nodded in agreement and we all fell silent again.

"So? What have you thought about future then? Are you going to keep the baby or? " I asked. Because I am sure they would've definitely not planned it.

"Di, what are you saying? Of course we are going to keep it. " Kriti said, who looked offended about what I said.

"Yes Bhabhi, and we've also thought that we want to marry each other. " Aryan said holding Kriti's hand.

Even though I had expected it considering the whole situation, still I decided to have some fun, because the tension in the room is just too much.

"And you think your wishes will be considered because? " I asked in fake serious tone which made all the three heads snap in my direction.

"Krisha, we can't just disagree with them. They love each other and are both adults, we can't deny their choices. " Arjun said, like the typical mature adult.

"Yes Bhabhi, and I seriously love her, and I want to marry her. " Aryan said firmly.

"Yes di, please don't do this. Let me marry him. "

All their serious faces , were seriously making me laugh, so I actually laughed and then all three of them looked at me like I've grown two horns.

"Krisha, what happened? Are you alright? " Arjun asked concerned.

"Of course I am. I was joking, just chill guys. " I said and all them looked as if they would kill me but nevertheless just sighed in relief.

"So? What's further?" I enquired.

"Nothing much. You and jiju are going to convince your in laws to become even my in laws. " Kriti said simply.

"Why only our parents? What about yours? " Arjun questioned.

"Because my mom is a typical cliche fan, and it was her dream that we both should get married in the same house like it is with most of the soap operas, so she'll just happily say yes and dad anyways agrees with anything Kriti asks him. " I said simply shrugging my shoulders.