~Chapter 12~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

Today is my engagement.
Yay!!

Ok, don't consider me as an idiot or mentally unstable.
I'm just too much excited right now.

I'm finally getting engaged!!

I'll finally have someone, whom I can call as my fiancé and then her husband.

Seriously though, me being excited doesn't balance out Krisha's sour mood in the whole function, and to be really honest, I'm having serious second thoughts.

Not about getting married to her, but like kind of forcing her to marry me.

I know that it doesn't sound right at all, but I feel that maybe if I try enough, she can think of giving me a chance and then hope so fall in love with me too.

But that's another thing, that even if I would've said no for this marriage, seeing her mother, she would've gotten her married somewhere or the other, just the way she did with me.

Without considering her opinion. 

And in that case she would be in a loveless marriage, not that she loves me though.

But still, at least I know that I can love for both of us, and still this would be the happiest marriage, if she doesn't plan to kill me on the wedding day itself..

I'm currently getting ready, as it's decided by the mothers, that engagement would be at our place and wedding at hers.

Wearing the perfect engagement suit, I'm  done looking handsome as always.

Self obsessed much?
You haven't seen it yet.

I picked out a perfume, when someone knocked at the door. I quickly opened to see Aryan.

"Hey Bro, looking handsome huh! " He exclaimed as soon as he entered the room.

"Thank you, so what brings you here? " I asked.

"Do you seriously want to marry Krisha Mahajan? " He asked looking at me for a negative answer, but everyone knows he's going to be disappointed.

"Yes, I love her and want to marry her---

" But"  He tried to intervene.

"And I know she was your bully and you're scared of her, but don't worry, we would never laugh or make fun of you, if she bullies you after marrying me. " I said and he just looked at me with shocked face, huffed and went out without uttering a single word.

To be honest, Aryan might be the reason why I'm in love with her.

Like seriously, bully to my brother.

I was so much intrigued by her during our school days, the whole school students were bullied by Aryan, and he was bullied by Krisha.

Yes. That's how I came to know about her and with her dad and my dad being friends, I often saw her at the various business parties I attended with mom and dad.

Gradually, I started to like her seeing her defending everyone and helping everyone stand against Aryan and even bullying him.

And then, I've got no idea how I fell for her. But when I realized it, I had already fell too harder and any other person was never in my list.